Give Hunter, wrecker and Kal a new Knife

Luckyy

Name: Hunter/ Lucky Tombstone Khan 

RP Rank: Squad Lead 

Suggestion: Give Hunter, wrecker and Kal Skirata a new knife 

Implementation: Replace  Hunters current knife with the new weapon labeld "knife" in the pack and give Kal the weapon "Khukuri" (to simulate the three sided knife he gets" and give wrekcer the khukuri as well

These weapons also could be used by event jobs for better combat

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Kal_Skirata

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1376312181&searchtext=Bayonet

Edited by Lucky
18 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

As cool as this is.

A 4MB Pack just for two characters? 

Also you need a 50+MB Pack just to get these to work.

TFA base reduced and shared resources are both included in the server already 

22 minutes ago, Lucky said:

TFA base reduced and shared resources are both included in the server already 

Shared parts isn't i don't believe. 
Because that would involve weapon customization. 

And it says INS. Which is insurgency. 

Edited by Scribbles
2 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Pack is 4 Mb 

and one question are the knifes part of your loadout or did y’all buy it like a perma weapon 

The knife is part of Hunters loadout, but for wrecker and kal its not part of it

3 hours ago, Hero said:

-1 not needed this is just extra mb

also how would this benefit RP lol 

this would help with more assassinations since the current knife sometimes works and sometimes does not

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

-1 nothing against you but I don’t really see the benefit seeing as how it’ll be for individuals that already have quite a good setup and besides you can just rename the knife (in RP) and use a bind for it so you can establish that it is in fact your knife 

ex. “Lemme get closer to this dikut lookin headass and implant (named knife) into his large ass head”

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

25 minutes ago, Jax said:

-1 4mb + the base addon for it is 50mb. I'd recommend finding another knife SWEP, then I'd reconsider.

I was the under the impression sweps were not allowed if that's not the case I already have other addon ideas

Edited by Lucky

-1 Id rather a new knife that was better for the whole server not just a few select people we know the current knife is not all great so although there is lore to back up what you are asking for why should everyone else still have to put up with a sub par weapon

11 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

I think this is the only minus 1 I've seen from u in so long that isnt followed by your reasoning.

I disagree with the suggestion as it only benefits 3 people out of a community of 100+ players, the addon itself will mean that the new player will have another thing to download, further delaying him getting into the server and enjoying the game. Not worth it.

• Agree 1
On 6/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, Jax said:

-1 4mb + the base addon for it is 50mb. I'd recommend finding another knife SWEP, then I'd reconsider.

This ^

Sorry, find a new pack.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied