501st Legion

Experience:

501st XO

501st TCC

501st REGL

501st ARCL

501st PLTL

Galactic Marine NCO

I first join this battalion back in July 2018. Since then I have been apart of this battalion. From my enlisted days to my NCO days, I was around a lot of leaders within the battalion and have learned a lot from them. Former leaders like Ben, Phil, Dro, Nyx, etc. These guys set the path for me and I want to repay that favor back to them. Reaching the rank of XO was just the first step and next not just becoming the BCMD but exceeding expectations during my term. For over 2 and a half months as acting XO under the tutelage of Omalic, he has provided me with many learning experiences on how to manage situations inside and outside of the battalion. As ARC Lead I was able to institute weekly trainings for the short period of time I had. As REGL I made it my responsibility to focus on rebuilding the sub regiments to the best of my ability and I can honestly say that I put them in the right foot forward. Being able to oversee all sub regiments granted me the ability to help multiple areas and documentation while also sharing ideas of those who inquired my help on their concerns. My time as Pilot Lead and Hawk was an interesting experience. Not only did I receive a new perspective of pilots but increased pilot knowledge inside the battalion. Due to the issues of pilots on the server due to changing of documents and leadership of the program server wide it was a challenge that I had to stand up to. Though my time ended before the solutions were made I feel that I helped those wanting to become pilots have at least an understanding of how being a pilot is and the tasks of such. Finally my newest experience is becoming Torrent Company Commander. I never really thought much of becoming one but it did give me insight on how to take care of a small squad. Creating documents and learning lore of characters I enjoyed the most. When it comes to lore I was not the best person to know it but throughout my time I have learned a lot. Even being on the server and doing events I have learned more about Star Wars. For example, about a couple of months ago I remember helping a event server event with O'den/Tinovious and Marvel and we were doing a event on the 224th Mud Jumpers. I can honestly say I had no idea on who they were but myself and those who participated had an amazing time. Talking about Mimban and how they defended themselves against the separatists. I can go on and on about the many people I have met in the time in the 501st but I truly hope I can just show it with my actions in the future.

During my time in the 21st Nova Corps formerly known as Galactic Marines, I was able to meet new people and can say it did help me out a lot. Unfortunately my time with them was limited but was enjoyable. Getting some experience with another battalion helped me appreciate those I have in my battalion even more. There was a specific trooper that I met (Sorry I don't remember his name) who clicked with me they day I joined. He show me around and help me get accustomed to how they proceed during events, simulations, etc. We talked about hardships and how we can better ourselves. I can honestly say we were brothers during that time. But unfortunately people come and go and I went and rejoined the 501st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Since achieving the rank of XO I have spent a lot of my time on improving our troopers quality. What I mean by that is I understand that we would stand out more if we had as many numbers as other battalions but  increasing their worth instead of their rank would much benefit the server and our battalion in a much better way. Since the previous BCMD was not in the same time period as the server and I, I was basically the BCMD when he was not on, and that pretty much prepared me for this future. Me gaining the support of my battalion and others on the server who pretty much told me I should apply gave me the confidence to do so. If I did not have this group behind me, I would not be here today.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Mon-Fri 6:30pm - 2am Est

Sat-Sun 12pm - 12am

(Weekends vary due to other commitments)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

About 750:50:00

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like my battalion’s activity to increase a ton and to increase our officer presence. But that doesn’t mean just to mass promote I need capable officers that prove themselves able to take on that responsibility. I just want to help bring others into the leadership position and help them grow. It would mean a lot to me if one of the troopers that I have known since their beginning days go on and do bigger and better things for the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes  I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes  I understand

spacer.png

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 he would do great and i wish i would not have resigned to be his XO  but i believe in him. When was on much because he witnessed something I will never wished on anyone he tried to be on but he was dealing with heavy personal problems and people keep saying he was inactive but he worked hard doing everything he can

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Both Applicants at the current time are well equiped for the position of Rex, whoever gets the position should work very closely with the other individual.

Now to whatever candidate doesn't get the position, don't worry about it, the battalion should be at your best interest, not necessarily the "position" of Rex.

+1 Goodluck buddy.

British

Either way, Bluejay or Cronis would make a great candidate for Rex. The two are excellent leaders and have shown their dedication to the 501st, Good luck to whichever candidate passes and I hope both of you can make the 501st amazing! +1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Cronis is one of the most hard working lads in 501st i have ever seen, and i will tell u: I am here for a while. His experience and dedication will definitely make him a great Battalion Commander. This guy is an Executive Officer for a reason. 

+1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 in my opinion, I been seeing Bluejay do more work than you if I'm being completely honest, He is usually the main 501st Officer on at all times and what I heard from speaking to killjoy as well about the 501st it seems that Bluejay and he were doing most of the work.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 As a 501st officer who joined back in December, I have seen nothing but hard work from Cronis that he put into the 501st. He puts blood, sweat, and tears into the 501st to make sure the battalion is in tip top shape. If there is any person who deserves the position of commander of the 501st, it's Cronis.spacer.png

+1 good luck to both 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Cronis is one of the best officers i have every seen. GoodLuck buddy

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Cronis has served as my XO for my entire 2nd term as Rex, so about 3 months. Cronis has been incharge of American times and served as the acting BCMD for the American times with me not being able to stay up that late. I have been grooming Cronis for the BCMD position for a while just as my BCMD did to me and I now finish my 2nd term as Rex with the knowledge that I have great XO that is more then ready to step up and fill in the shoes that I leave behind. Cronis is the best choice for the next Rex. He knows the battalion in and out, has served in the 501st for 7 months and 3 of those beeing as my XO. He already does BCMD work and will continue doing so as the new Rex.

This is the new Rex the 501st needs.

Massive +1

• Agree 1

Papa Kal

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 6/10/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

• 2 weeks later...