[Accepted] Mikey's Ban Appeal

MikeyMoe

RP Name/Steam Name: RP Name: Private MikeyMoe Steam Name: John Fortnite
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/12347908/
Date of Ban: May 19 2019
Length of Ban: A Week
Offense: Racism
Banned By: Unknow
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: So yesterday on Star wars RP your server I was playing on this wonderful server and I pressed my "K" bind which is a very racist bind I made a few days ago while on a KKK server I apologized and went on with my day 5 minutes later I was in the med lab and then a AOS was put on me for racism I went to shock and asked them to bring me to jail they understood I didn't mean to use the bind but then I was banned for 7 days I really didn't mean to use this bind it was a complete accident and I was having fun on the server and I really hope the staff team can get back to me.
Evidence to support your claims:  The chat logs and I'm truly sorry I was having a great time I thought I could just say sorry I was not given a admin sit I was just instantly banned I wished I could explain to the admin but I guess this is what the forums are for.

Update I removed the bind

Edited by MikeyMoe
Banned

SLAVE RP +1

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was