CWRP - Hydra’s Staff Application

Laser

RP Name: BO SGT Tiger, Jedi G Padawan Laser, Rancor PFC Hydra

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:69779898

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i would like to join the staff team because I simply fell in love with the server as well as the people in it. To be able to fill a role where I can reach out to both players and staff to help where it is needed and because I believe that there always is something that can be improved in many ways. I enjoy helping out and knowing that those around me are having a good time. Above all I believe that keeping a community active, social and positive as well as letting the players know that there is someone there that they can talk to or reach a hand out to in need is what I strive for. i want to help out and do my best. this is a way i can prove myself to the server. i will do everything that you tell me to do. i will take the respost abilty and i will do my best for the server.To help the server to stay friendly. I would like to be part of the staff team because I would like to return the kindness that the community has shown me back to them, I may not be well known and popular as one would say but if I was to get accepted I would pour my heart and soul into making the community a better place for everyone. I just want to be a helpful guy around the community I want to make someone’s day even though it may just be a video game. I just really like helping those that are struggling and are in need of help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am nice and caring and i am a good friend to people. If i get into staff i will do everything i can to become everyone friend. I am a good comuacator and i can work well with others.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i was on on Icefuse but i left and came here

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): i have play on the server more then 72 hour i have 92 hours on the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): no i am not staff on any other servers

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 2

Hydra/Laser. During my time on the server and seeing you play. I do not believe you are fit for a staff role.
Example 1: When I was Ahsoka Tano and held Torrent Company and 501st Jedi tryouts you came to participate, and when you didn't pass you started to whine, and tell me and a bunch of others who were Knights, and a Master that we were lucky that you didn't shoot up the whole server like you did to other servers. This tells me that if you don't get what you want, you are going to make everyone else suffer with you.

Example 2: When you went to Knight trials and didn't pass you were whining and complaining, and were getting angry, and not being very nice to those in the Jedi Channel and then in the 501st channel. This is what you said "I'm better than everyone else, why do I keep failing, I can't wait another week to become Knight, I want it now." And when a few of us in the channel said no, you need to wait you continued to whine and said "I want to hit my head on a wall".

Example 3: You were blacklisted from multiple battalions, and branches within the Jedi Order for your behaviour. You keep asking for promotions, and you continually ask Jedi Masters to host trials because you want this, you want that. What happens if a player comes on and says something to you that you don't like, how will you handle that situation? What happens if you become New Admin and don't get promoted, how are you going to react?

From all these examples, and from every encounter I have had with you, this is going to be a FAT -1. I don't believe you are even close to ready for a staff member position. As a staff member you are to be professional, responsible, honest, and communicative.

P.S. Also not sure what actual age you are. You told me 7, then someone told me 11 or 12, and now on this application its 14.

Edited by Hayley
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm Sorry Hydra  but your app is too weak and  you have a  react to things badly.  -1 

Edited by Elijah
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

19 minutes ago, [SR] Carvis [A] said:

Also i don’t believe that you are 14

23 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I don't think your 14. I'm not even 14. Secondly, you have quite a temper. Reasons for my -1 are above.

9 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

Definitely lying about your age.

i just looked back in his "asoka" post he says hes 13

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I will be 14 next week and i am wanting to help the server and i am in middle school but i got held back and i just want everyone to know i am a good person and i think you guys Have no trust in me to change 

13 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

I will be 14 next week and i am wanting to help the server and i am in middle school but i got held back and i just want everyone to know i am a good person and i think you guys Have no trust in me to change 

You told me and a few of my friends that you would be 14 in 2 days. That was like 2 weeks ago. You've really betrayed my precious feelings :( 

Edit:

cuoZoDg.png

Also, don't do this. :) 

Edited by Jayarr
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

This is stupid if you guy all don’t have no trust in me to change and i can and i have been work on my timper and everything there and i hope you guys can understand what i am saying 

The way you are answering/reacting to the feedback you are given, I don't believe you can change.

2 minutes ago, BigZach said:

You betrayed my trust. I am sorry to say my love, Minus One. or -1 

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

You told me and a few of my friends that you would be 14 in 2 days. That was like 2 weeks ago. You've really betrayed my precious feelings :( 

I understand where you two are coming from but was me that want to be staff  that day and i lied because i just wanted to be staff but i have change since that time

Hydra/Laser, my reason still stands strong. You just admitted you lied, so you could "get what you wanted". That is NOT at all how a staff member should be. If you don't get what you want don't lie about it. Instead work harder, and earn it.

Also negatively reacting to everyone's minus 1's is very petty.

Edited by Hayley
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

@Esitt

2 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

Can i delete this and i will fix it later

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Okay Hydra. There's really no way for us to help you make it better. You need to make it better by showing us on the server a change in your behavior. When you don't get something you want, don't get all upset. It only makes it worse for you, as people are going to get annoyed. And when you want to get something such as admin, don't lie about your age, or anything else. It doesn't help. All it's going to do is going to get you caught in your lies, and make it worse. When you make a staff application, or any application you are to answer any questions/ respond to comments that are relevant. There is no reason for you to disagree to everyone who has put a -1 on your application. We are simply giving you feedback, so that you know why we are disagreeing to you wanting to become staff.

You need to fix this on your own. Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by Hayley
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

I don't think your 14. I'm not even 14. Secondly, you have quite a temper. Reasons for my -1 are above.

Ha ha, you’ll understand me saying ha in a bit,  neutral

• Funny 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Everywhere i go everyone hate me and i hope you guys don’t make fun of me for my voice and thinks that i am very young that just want me to not be something on the server to help the server out on the server and i hope i can become a staff on this server and i hope i can call this server my favorite and i will tell all my friends about this server

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
2 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

Everywhere i go everyone hate me and i hope you guys don’t make fun of me for my voice and thinks that i am very young that just want me to not be something on the server to help the server out on the server and i hope i can become a staff on this server and i hope i can call this server my favorite and i will tell all my friends about this server

Since no one is going to I’ll help you out, there’s more than one way to help with things, I suggest becoming a TR first and helping that way, then staff. If you are having issues with people bullying you then you should bring it up with the higher ups. However you can’t delete the app or just make a new one, but you can void it. Hope this helped. Also please stop being toxic towards him he doesn’t understand, everyone was young once.

• Friendly 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I am a TR i have been one for a long time and i have been helping the server but most of the time i could not and i was just waiting until it near my birthday to apply for staff an my birthday is next week and i am excited but i just want to be able to play with all of you and just not get made fun of for how i fight as a jedi and how i roleplay and i and my voice and what my age is

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
  • Winner 1

In my point of view, I dont know why you all jumping at him like he's done something really serious, I think he is just an immature kid who has to learn what's right and wrong, in this case he agreed that he lied, so thats progress, but he is still young, he wants to get somewhere so I think he can be noticed, All I will do is give him a heads up and ale up

It will be a -1, you are still fresh, get some experience and mature.

P.S: pLeS doOnT rOasT ( a lot )

• Friendly 1

Damn you have had a lot of birthdays in the past year.

On a real note, nothing I can do here mate. You are going to have to wait the 30 days to reapply due to poor community feedback. I would take this time to reinvent yourself and show that you are truly able to be a staff member. Head Admins are the ones who deal with these.

• Funny 4
  • Friendly 2