Add Keelyvine Reus as a Jedi Master Job

Sixta

Banned

Name: Sixta

Suggestion: Add Keelyvine Reus as a Jedi Master job. I believe adding this character back into the Jedi order could be a breath of fresh air into the order. I do realize this character was removed due to the fact no one wanted to be it but since we're adding Poof back (Who was removed for the same thing) it wouldn't be a problem.  The file size is 6.87MB which isn't too bad 

This suggestion was already approved by the council. 

Implementation: Insert job into F4 menu under the Jedi tab.

Lore:  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Keelyvine_Reus

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089395343&searchtext=Keelyvine+Reus
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add Jedi Master Keelyvine Reus back as a playable Job. 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots: 1

Pay: 700 as per all Jedi masters. 

Description: Keelyvine Reus was a Human female Jedi General during the Clone Wars. 

Model: models/gonzo/keelyvinereus/keelyvinereus.mdl

Weapons: Reus' Duel sabers weapon_lightsaber_keelyvinereusdual and Reus' Single saber weapon_lightsaber_keelyvinereus                                                                                

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

Y'all really need to figure out who the fuck you want and who you want to keep. Kinda getting sick of removing then readding then removing etc.

+1 as it does not impact me in anyway whatsoever.

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 as long as the jedi stay away from me i'm good mate. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder
9 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Y'all really need to figure out who the fuck you want and who you want to keep. Kinda getting sick of removing then readding then removing etc.

+1 as it does not impact me in anyway whatsoever.

Image result for you have no idea meme

• Funny 5
  • Winner 1

+1 dude I can have my master

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

Denied, I'm not doing this back and forth with the council anymore, if it's been added and removed its not coming back again. I'm getting tired of playing this game.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 4
  • Winner 1