Yo

Hayley

This Girl is going places. Check out her music, plan on seeing her at one of the many venues she plays at. She is a full time musician, Lyricist, composer, multi-talented and a Graduate with Honours. Her voice is like no one else, but she can belt out Dolly Parton tunes, Patsy cline and many others. Her collection of originals is a pleasure to listen to. A trend setter, modern, youthful and ready to Entertain!

• Funny 1
  • Management
Management

I am so confused...

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

This is in the spam center but I’d -1 do to only negative interactions with you

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just watch the Joah come in and delete this and than have the directors re-post it and than they re-delete it just for the memes so its actually a good meme

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Papa Piff said:

damn thats just cold 

what can I say? People who think posting BCMD applications in the spam section are just dumb, not funny AT ALL, and literally attention seeking. The truth hurts most say..

Edited by Ching
1 hour ago, Ching said:

what can I say? People who think posting BCMD applications in the spam section are just dumb, not funny AT ALL, and literally attention seeking. The truth hurts most say..

This wasn't for attention. I had multiple people constantly messaging me urging for me to make an application as they wanted me to become BCMD for 187th. But I do not want the position of BCMD so I decided to make an application here to get them to stop. There's honestly no reason to be rude to people, we are all here for fun and to have fun as a community, not just tear people down.

Edited by Hayley
  • Winner 1