CWRP - TingusPingus’ Staff Application

clov

RP Name: ST TK SGT TingusPingus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129563143

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I had got back into the Star Wars RP style of gameplay after a extended break, and I found Synergy Roleplay. The staff of the server and the overall community has welcomed me with such open arms, I want to repay that to the members that will continue to join. As the server grows bigger and better, the number of minges increases, and I want to help eliminate the minges to make everybody’s RP as serious as it can be. I want to help the server out as much as I can, I want to be staff because I want to help keep the server great and make it greater. I love to help people out and make people happy so I would love to be apart of an amazing team!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am very disciplined, organized, and helpful. I enjoy being professional and keeping the place professional with of course a little bit of fun. I have loads of respect for everyone I meet, and I am a likable person. I love to help out the community in anyway possible, I also do not quit trying I like to succeed by working as hard as possible to achieve my goals.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have been staff on many different game servers before, on the game FiveM (different type of RP) I am an Admin on there, I used to be admin on other FiveM servers but sadly they all shut down.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

My play time is: 87:53:55

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No

GTARP and Gmod are two very different things. I would say that in some cases they may be similar but overall I'd like to see at least some Gmod experience. As well, I haven't seen you on at all. Possibly conflicting timezones? Anyways; I'm NEUTRAL for now.

1 hour ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

GTARP and Gmod are two very different things. I would say that in some cases they may be similar but overall I'd like to see at least some Gmod experience. As well, I haven't seen you on at all. Possibly conflicting timezones? Anyways; I'm NEUTRAL for now.

Staff experience shouldn’t be the main thing you look at. Some people need a place to start in Gmod, look at Greek or Jackson.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

26 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Staff experience shouldn’t be the main thing you look at. Some people need a place to start in Gmod, look at Greek or Jackson.

While I agree, I personally think you should at least start smaller rather than being thrusted straight into a larger community that puts more pressure on you. Just my personal view on that sort of stuff.

1 hour ago, [SR] Greek [SA] said:

Neutral 

If not mistaken didn’t you join the server like 5 days ago I watched you get trained 😂.I feel like you should get to know the community more first. 

I have been a part of the community for more then 5 days.

• Funny 1
  • Retired Founder
19 hours ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

While I agree, I personally think you should at least start smaller rather than being thrusted straight into a larger community that puts more pressure on you. Just my personal view on that sort of stuff.

Sorry, I don't agree with this statement at all. Still love you though Shrimpy. ❤️

On 4/24/2019 at 5:32 AM, TingusPingus said:

Do you have any previous staff experience?
I am an Admin on there

Are you currently an Admin on there or previously?

• Friendly 1
11 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Sorry, I don't agree with this statement at all. Still love you though Shrimpy. ❤️

Are you currently an Admin on there or previously?

Technically I was up until a day ago when I resigned to play GMOD more.