CWRP-Richard/Dets Staff Application

Richard

RP Name: RC-14 Foxtrot Group EOD Dets

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153665088

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: NAW (PST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So I've been thinking about applying for admin a little bit after my return to synergy in late January. I've always loved the idea of helping people out with stuff they need help with and I would like to be able to help the server in general. Being in SOBDE a lot of my squad mates in the brigade are also admins and I would like to be able to help and be an example as they are. I realize my record isn't clean and I've messed up in the past but I believe I have improved and wish to further prove and redeem myself. I'm not sure if I want to go down the game master route but if I did I would like to be an active one who can help the server have some fun and make more roleplay scenarios for everyone and some exclusive ones too. Whether that be actually making an event or just helping someone else doing so I would do my best in whatever I did. I'm very active so would be able to aid the player base a ton in whatever they needed me to do. Although I'm not the most active on forums I always have a tab open with the forums on and am trying to be more active 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 16-year-old kid that's a junior in high school that lives in California. #westcoastgang I love helping people which is one of the reasons I want to go for admin. I have a pretty big family with 2 older half brothers, 3 younger sisters, and 1 younger brother. Anyone with a big family knows how annoying that can be but we make it work. (Older brothers don't live with me) My hobbies are playing football and of course, playing video games. Although nerdy I love playing in RP servers because it lets me become something/someone I couldn't be in real life. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, sadly I don't have any previous experience.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): (PM) NULL-10 Jaing Skirata: | | RC-14 Foxtrot Group EOD Dets has played for 677:34:06.  

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Not currently staff.

Previous offenses waived by Gregor/Jags.

Edited by Richard
Had to add something I forgot

+1 active member of the community, has a good future 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic