Advert/OOC Cooldown

Piff

Name: Piff

Suggestion: Putting a cooldown for advert's and maybe OOC

Implementation: As I said put cooldowns for OOC and advert that can only be bypassed by staff, it should be a decent cooldown like 30 seconds or less maybe so that if someone is starting something in Advert, and try to spam there is a cooldown, so it will prevent any minges spamming chat and give staff some time to stop them and mute them because prevention is the only true cure.

Lore: none

Workshop content if applicable: I don't have any workshop content for it.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 If people gotta wait over 30 seconds for each response in a conversation they might aswell run to the OOC lounge. OOC is OOC for a reason. When it's restricted it just gonna cause more issues relating to communication, especially if things need to be clarified that don't fit in comms.

• Agree 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

This is a thing in HelixRP and ClockworkRP. The server i;ve been on recently has a 5 minute cooldown, but the textbox is unlimited so there's no issue. We use OOC way too much for this to be implemented, unless it was a spam-preventer like 5 seconds or something almost-useless

Developer

How can I flex my keyboard warrior skills when arguing with someone infront of everyone in OOC with this

Edited by Jayarr