[CWRP] Donut's Ban appeal.

Donutz

RP Name/Steam Name: DU MED 1SG Donut / Big Booty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54141872
Date of Ban: 4/9/19
Length of Ban:3 days
Offense: LTAP
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I had to take a phone call and had to do something for my great grandmother. If I was unbanned, id be willing to either get arrested and pay for my bail or do the time that I wouldve had to do.  I never meant to LTAP and regret leaving. Im willing to do whatever I can to get unbanned.
Evidence to support your claims: None

• Friendly 1
Banned

sure +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

1 hour ago, Big Booty Dude said:

RP Name/Steam Name: DU MED 1SG Donut / Big Booty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54141872
Date of Ban: 4/9/19
Length of Ban:3 days
Offense: LTAP
Banned By: Unknown
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I had to take a phone call and had to do something for my great grandmother. If I was unbanned, id be willing to either get arrested and pay for my bail or do the time that I wouldve had to do.  I never meant to LTAP and regret leaving. Im willing to do whatever I can to get unbanned.
Evidence to support your claims: None

From what I heard about the video evidence against you, this is pretty bullshit.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

-1 you got off gmod for csgo 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

What did you do to get AOS'd to begin with?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 if you were already in jail and you left as when you get back on the sentence continues

-1 if you got off before you were arrested to go do something else. Sorry spongeboy me bob but you gotta wait it out if so.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

5 minutes ago, Big Booty Dude said:

I didn't go to play csgo. I got off to do something for my grandma. But I'll wait the 3 days

I pm’d you yesterday at 2:52 pm est, and discord said you were in a csgo game, and you didn’t respond for a half hour. It would be easy to go into your csgo profile and view previous matches. 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was