Yes

Timezone:

CDT

What was your previous staff rank?:

Vip Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): 

Nope

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

I was removed due to spawning a weapon I maybe shouldn't have. In my mind I thought this just couldn't be used in events but now I know a SIM has the same rules. I made a stupid mistake and I am never gonna do something like that ever again. But if I am allowed back I am gonna try harder than ever to get back up the ranks of Staff and also the Game Program.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I basically want to rejoin the staff team because I love making events. Making events happen is like  one of the best past times for me instead of playing something like Fortnite / Apex Legends / NBA 2k19. My plan is to not to do anything stupid this time and to continue through my path as a Game Helper . Although I need to restart from New Admin I think it's fair due to my mistake.  

I was introduced to Star Wars RP by Synergy and I just really love the community that we have and I like the responsibility of looking after the server. I'd also like to prove my self to the community that I can make it past Admin. I am gonna work hard day in and day out because I feel like I have let this community down. I don't think I have any other reasons to rejoin other than to put hard work into the server.

Also I love talking. It's weird but you'll see me in OOC a lot cause I can't keep my damn mouth shut. But anyways some days I don't talk a lot. (Bipolar)

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

P.S I don't know if I should type more or not

:)

Edited by [SR] Mercy [A]
Typo
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

Neutral for now. I'm unsure if this is the same person I'm thinking of. 

Edited by MolecuI3

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned

What weapon did you spawn?

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

So I know this is the same guy I'm thinking of. I remember seeing you on a Jawa event job, for whatever reason, walking around the sith temple. When asked, you said you were a Jawa apprentice. I told you that was not going to be a thing, despite you not being an apprentice at the time of this happening, let alone the whole jawa shit. You told me it was allowed by someone after I said multiple times it would not happen. Though you continued to walk around and said you'd ask Jackson to which no surprise he also said no. Later on down the line I then saw you again with the same name at the entrance to the temple, getting told to not be on the job and it's not a thing.

Just today also, you were using a knife on NPC's and an event job during the dark yoda event.

These are just my personal observations, sorry chief.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Fours said:

So I know this is the same guy I'm thinking of. I remember seeing you on a Jawa event job, for whatever reason, walking around the sith temple. When asked, you said you were a Jawa apprentice. I told you that was not going to be a thing, despite you not being an apprentice at the time of this happening, let alone the whole jawa shit. You told me it was allowed by someone after I said multiple times it would not happen. Though you continued to walk around and said you'd ask Jackson to which no surprise he also said no. Later on down the line I then saw you again with the same name at the entrance to the temple, getting told to not be on the job and it's not a thing.

Just today also, you were using a knife on NPC's and an event job during the dark yoda event.

These are just my personal observations, sorry chief.

You're right. I understand totally my fault in all of these regards. The Jawa is now PKed. I was just making RP but I guess not everyone liked it. - Jawa Sith
About the Yoda event the aliens were pretty squishy so I thought it would be okay cause In-Game I knew they weren't anything but large squishy bugs.
Also I knifed the Dark Yoda Job because he was standing still and so I thought it would be good to get a quick hit.

But I do agree with you.  Thanks for the Input.

spacer.png

• Retired Founder
10 hours ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

About the Yoda event the aliens were pretty squishy so I thought it would be okay cause In-Game I knew they weren't anything but large squishy bugs.
Also I knifed the Dark Yoda Job because he was standing still and so I thought it would be good to get a quick hit.

Technically, according to the Knife Rules. He has an RP reason for using the knife on the aliens.

As for the event job, as long as he got him from behind, technically that's okay.. It's part of Knife Rules.

You are one of the most active members of the server, I see you literally all the time. I feel as though you're very mature and you've shown this as you were previously a Vet Admin.

Everyone has done some dumb things, and they're lying if they say they haven't. Trust me, it happens.

+1

• Friendly 1
Banned
7 hours ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

The big no no weapon.

That takes Balls +1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

3 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

You cant reapply if you were removed.

I was told I could reapply. I didn’t use the other form cause it wouldn’t make sense if I was already staff. In the paragraph I said I  am fine starting from New Admin.

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

I was told I could reapply. I didn’t use the other form cause it wouldn’t make sense if I was already staff. In the paragraph I said I  am fine starting from New Admin.

Just letting you know what i've been told.

6 hours ago, Josh Schneider said:

You cant reapply if you were removed.

Not true. It’s usually a 30 day blacklist from staff. You have to do something really bad to not be able to reapply 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

16 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Not true. It’s usually a 30 day blacklist from staff. You have to do something really bad to not be able to reapply 

If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff (Does not include inactivity)

Direct quote from the rules b.

23 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff (Does not include inactivity)

Direct quote from the rules b.

I have permission b.

spacer.png

-1 From what I heard before I even spoke to you, it sounded bad like you were disrespectful and shit, and than I saw you be very cocky in the SOBDE tryout discord which bothered me a lot cause like seriously?, I’m sorry my dude as much as I dislike -1ing stuff I got to.

• Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

-1 From what I heard before I even spoke to you, it sounded bad like you were disrespectful and shit, and than I saw you be very cocky in the SOBDE tryout discord which bothered me a lot cause like seriously?, I’m sorry my dude as much as I dislike -1ing stuff I got to.

I don’t know anything about being disrespectful but I am cocky. 

spacer.png