Dracos Re-Staff app

RP Name: Rancor ARC MED SGT Draco | Rancor Knight of Courage Draco

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?:NA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): no on both

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because of school and track and something i dont really want to get into just happend and i just want to foget about that time. Also i left because i did not feel ready and i needed time to think over what i joined and what i was going to do in the admin branch in a hole. Also i left because i was getting my licens and i needed to practice driving and i needed to put a lot of my time twords that. Also i left because i needed to put IRL before the game and  at that time i was putting the game befor school and track but now im putting those things before the game but im still putting a lot of time twords the server and words the things that i want to work for and i just want to come back and help the staff team as much as i can.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin the staff team because i feel more ready and i want to help the server even more than i have been and ive  became alot more serious and i want to help the people that i knew before i quit and and even new people that i know. Also i want to help the people that have problems that alot of people have and i just want to help the server as a hole. Also i want to become someone bigger in the community and i want to be known well instead of what i did in the past that i want noone to think about i just really want the best for the server. Also i want to help the server grow and i want to help the new people that join the server and  i just want the server to be a fun place where people can  have a lot of fun and have a enjoyable time 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes i understand fully 

Edited by [SR] Draco

Okay, hello Draco. First off, you need your steam ID in the mix it has to be SteamID32 so they can do some stuff. Secondly, you did to many also's within your paragraph of why you would want to come back. Fix your sentences to accordingly and give us more detail of why did you leave the staff team. This also comes into play in your paragraph in the rejoining of the staff team. However, you did explain some whys and nos due to your situations in your IRL life which is good and makes it understandable of whats going on in your situation. But, you need more details into your paragraphs as some of them do repeat. I am willing to give you a second chance to be able to fix problems in the paragraphs and find your steamID32. You have till 04/13/2019 to prove me otherwise for now my verdict will be NEUTRAL

20 minutes ago, Rake said:

Okay, hello Draco. First off, you need your steam ID in the mix it has to be SteamID32 so they can do some stuff. Secondly, you did to many also's within your paragraph of why you would want to come back. Fix your sentences to accordingly and give us more detail of why did you leave the staff team. This also comes into play in your paragraph in the rejoining of the staff team. However, you did explain some whys and nos due to your situations in your IRL life which is good and makes it understandable of whats going on in your situation. But, you need more details into your paragraphs as some of them do repeat. I am willing to give you a second chance to be able to fix problems in the paragraphs and find your steamID32. You have till 04/13/2019 to prove me otherwise for now my verdict will be NEUTRAL

monkaS

Part of the admin's duties is to help uphold the rules. While you have been a TG in the past, in that time you've spelled nothing but trouble when wielding a baton and let people off when they were blatantly breaking the server rules. Even during your time outside of TG, you've RDM'd with others and then went as far as to defend their actions without once taking responsibility of the fact that you were involved.

You've been very irresponsible since I've known you and you've weaseled your way out of arrests numerous times. I wouldn't trust you with administration powers because it's likely you would promote a minge environment and let those with absolutely no intent to RP get away with damaging the server's reputation.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

8 hours ago, Ratio said:

Part of the admin's duties is to help uphold the rules. While you have been a TG in the past, in that time you've spelled nothing but trouble when wielding a baton and let people off when they were blatantly breaking the server rules. Even during your time outside of TG, you've RDM'd with others and then went as far as to defend their actions without once taking responsibility of the fact that you were involved.

You've been very irresponsible since I've known you and you've weaseled your way out of arrests numerous times. I wouldn't trust you with administration powers because it's likely you would promote a minge environment and let those with absolutely no intent to RP get away with damaging the server's reputation.

alright i did not rdm in that group i did not have a knife also give some examples for what i did please

Banned

Neutral good luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

With what Ratio said above about you and your time in TG,   I saw that happen once with a minge constantly trespassing into BCC.   It was actually about a couple of weeks this ago this happened. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

On 4/7/2019 at 12:05 PM, Ratio said:

If you were mingy as TG...

(Be happy it wasnt during time when i was TGML) 

If u rdmed and allowed breaking rules i dont see you in staff. 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: