Paid Event Jobs

Tythus

Name: 501st Echo | Arcann The Honored | Knight Brute Mercy

Suggestion: Event Jobs should be paid for their hard work in creating role play situations for the clones.  You miss out on a lot of credits when you’re a droid. Why not give another incentive to being a vip. It won’t hurt the economy at all. 

Implementation: It will increase morality to be an event job.  Also I want that Lightsaber Rifle.

Lore: Count Dooku is not poor. lmao.

Also make a rule so that people can’t AFK on Event Jobs. If they do we will blacklist them for a month from being an event job. 

Edited by [SR] Mercy [A]

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

Name: 501st Echo | Arcann The Honored | Knight Brute Mercy

Or you could just say Mercy? Weird flex, but okay.

As for uhm, this part....

8 minutes ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

Suggestion: Event Jobs should be paid for their hard work in creating role play situations for the clones. 

Implementation: It will increase morality to be an event job.  Also I want that Lightsaber Rifle.

Lore: Count Dooku is not poor.

Also make a rule so that people can’t AFK on Event Jobs. If they do we will blacklist them for a month from being an event job.

original confused travolta GIF

wtf?

-1 lul

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

-1 No they don't deserve it, people volunteer for it.  If you want to get paid, don't become an event job!  Simple as that!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

9 hours ago, [SR] Mercy [A] said:

Wow I didn’t know people were so against Credits. XD

Its moreso the fact that VIP Jobs are supposed to be voluntary. Second off credits are partially the reason that people want perma weps removed is because the most active players, alot of them have LD-1s and some select few being flamethrowers. Credits are easily acquired. 

• Management
Management

Uhhhhhh

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk