[CWRP] Sniff's ban appeal

RP Name/Steam Name: Sniff
Steam ID:N/A
Date of Ban: 3/25/2019
Length of Ban: 4000 minutes
Offense: LTAP of AOS | being disrespectful
Banned By: Carvis
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: The reason I should be unbanned is because first of all i dont even know why i got aos'd in the first place. I got aos'd for calling someone a fag, when i get called worse by officers so that makes no sense, I got arrested 5 minutes before that for opening west gate when im a knight so i have all the permissions i need to do so, yet i still got arrested. For the second time i got aos'd i got off before they even called out the aos so i shouldnt of even got banned for LTAP. i feel like shock etc. love to abuse their power to arrest. They arrest you for whatever they want but they feel like they can do whatever they want without any punishment. Not only did i get banned but i got my jedi demoted from Knight initiate to a youngling, for what calling someone a fag. I shouldnt even of gotten banned in the first place because i hear way worse stuff in the game and also i got off before i the AOS was even called. I dont only want to get unbanned but i want my original ranks in the game back. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Edit - sorry i put someone elses name for banned by i just copied the format from the last ban appeal someone did and forgot to change the name. And also I did disconnect before they called the AOS. It takes time to load out of the game as much as it takes time to load into the game, it wont just instantly say that i disconnected in chat.

Editx2 - I now understand the reason as to why I got arrested the first time because i dont have permissions and such but im still not sure as to why i got arrested the second time and banned because I left before they called an AOS and also the AOS makes no sense do to the fact that i hear way worse stuff in game from higher ups. And you guys are right shock dont abuse their power i was just venting at the time and stuff that i didnt mean came out of my mouth.

Edited by I SNIFF PROPANE

Neutral

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt for the L2AP. But calling somebody a fag in game is considered hate speach. I understand that in most occasions their is no intention for it to be considered "hate speach", but regardless, it is still a server rule.

Edited by Poe
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned
Just now, Carter said:

I haven't been in game today I am confused

It was Carvis, no idea why he put your name. 

• Funny 2

r4ymo.gif

-1 Honestly, you were always a problem. Calling someone a "fag" is still disrespect, an officer disrespecting could be brought up to higher ups. IDK about the LTAP because there is no evidence against you or going for you. "Shock loves to abuse their power to arrest" and "Shock arrests you for whatever they want without them getting punishment" how are you going to claim this when you know literally nothing about us? I don't think making these claims help out in your situation and I'm pretty sure at one point you tried to join us but failed.

I'll give a bit of background about the situation because I was involved. Before the whole thing occurred, Sniff was waiting on a PTL and wasn't getting a response from the BO that were up there, so he took it upon himself to go to the BCC without signing in (or at least getting permission) and open the gate. He was arrested for trespassing and pushing buttons because Knight Initiate =/= Knight. He wasn't eligible to be in the BCC anyhow, let alone have the clearance to push buttons. It would have also been breaking the rule of granting your own PTL which is a big no-no.

He was soon bailed out after, but rather than dropping the situation, he made a big scene at 4th floor about his arrest, initially just asking why he was arrested (which I explained to him, multiple times) and then it evolving into him growing more frustrated and aggressive. The Jedi General who bailed him out, myself and Carvis told him to drop it, in which he was failing to do. It took me counting down from ten as if he were a kid before he finally started to walk away, and in doing so, he did so saying "You're all fags" to the crowd of people he had attracted. Now, while I wasn't going to arrest him for doing this, (knowing he was frustrated, so I wasn't taking anything he said at face value), he was in fact AOS'd by Carvis and there was a good minute or two of us hunting him down before he disconnected. Due to the policy on L2AP, he was banned.

And yes, I can confirm that he was AOS'd BEFORE he disconnected, as can the other Shock that were present.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

And eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Just because someone calls you a dick doesn't mean you put do them with another insult. Also calling someone a "fag" generally isn't a good idea.

A 4000 minute ban is just 3 days. Take a break, reflect and come back with what you have learnt from your mistake, not attacking the people who do a very good job on the server maintaining peace and harmony on the server.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...