CWRP - Moros' Staff Application

Moros

RP Name: Wolfpack XO Dash 44

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60013717

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Mountain Time (MT) 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I want to make a difference in the server for the 104th, and every other player possible. I'm tired of waiting endlessly for someone to help me set up a training, or watch as a minge goes unchecked late at night because everyone is away. I'm sure that others would say the same. I want to be able to rely on myself to make the difference that I want to see in the server. Helping others has always been a goal of mine in anything I do, whether that be in-game or in my real life. Since achieving a role as XO in the 104th I've come to realize that the only way I can progress and continue to help people to the fullest extent of my abilities is by becoming a member of staff. I'm responsible, reliable, active, and trustworthy; these qualities would allow me to thrive within the staff team. I've also thought of how I could make a difference in terms of server events. My creativity and my willingness to put the work in to create well thought-out events would be an asset if I was granted a role on the staff team. Lastly, I am willing to put in the dedication and effort to work my way up to positions where I can be of the most assistance.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 19 y/o college student currently in between courses. I'm an EMR working part-time to pay the bills until I can get into my next course. I love to play sports; rugby and football are among my favourites. I've got a love for Clone Wars Med-RP and I'm pretty much a medic in anything I play/do. I've been playing Garry's Mod on and off since 2013 and I don't think I've played any other game for this long. Since that time I've almost exclusively played Star Wars related servers.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes. I've held numerous staff positions on numerous servers since I began playing Gmod in 2013. I have experience with various admin systems, and I'm fairly adaptable when it comes to learning new ones.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  550:28:12 as of right now.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No