CWRP - (Kurama) Staff Re-Application

Kurama

RP Name: Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi / TRO 212th MED MSG Kurama
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:34138187

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): NO

Why did you leave the staff, team?: i was removed due to inactivity , i was caught up with work at the time and wasn't  able to do my dutys.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: i have TRO again and this will help with the ability to do my job

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes , i fully under stand.

Edited by Kurama

EDIT:

Changed my post to +1.    I miss him because I'm a horrible night owl that wakes up late evenings when he has work.    was around when this dude was trying his hardest to get obi-wan and I was one of the people rooting for him to get it.    As I said before Kurama is a good guy to be around as well. 

Edited by Zensras
it's not him, just me because I'm a horrible night owl lol

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned

+1 very gud obi 

r4ymo.gif

10 hours ago, Zensras said:

Fun guy to hang with and all,  but still needs to improve his activity a bit.    I would say give him a chance to see if he improves.

neutral

He works 3rd Shift so he is only on early morning its nothing to do with him being inactive.

+1, Obi Juan

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 this man was a fuckin goat before he got Obi-Wan, literally. I remember when he used the cross hilt all the time and would walk around crusading with "Be gone from whence you came!" as that fucking goat.

Also this is my 66th post ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Zest

+1, Good boi, on during the mornings. 

HOW ARE YOU 24

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner