Changes to how Armor is replenished on the Server

Chambers

Name: Chambers

Suggestion: Adding drop armor packs to battalions with ENG (DU, 212th) All GM (Galactic Marines (Purple bois) not NC, etc) GM support trooper gains Armor kit

Implementation: Add the ability to ENG and GM  and add the armor swep to GM support

Lore: Not really a lore reason other than ENG are supposed to fix stuff and we want to make sure Battalion buffs are still unique but allowing more diversification 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1609999134&searchtext=
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

Job: ENG (Not BO they got a turret) GM, GM Support

Other: Armor drop to ENG and GM, Armor Kit to GM support

Original Thread by Zest 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1
Finally ENGs will rise up

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Allows for a unique action to be more widely used while also not damaging GMs battalion bonus

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

MASSIVE +1

Engie bois will finally give medics a run for their money (and actually be worth using in events)

plus GM will still be unique and way more useful, so everybody wins  

Edited by Synyster

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard 

+1

Not only does it help keep people from dying during event server events, but if GMs have a lot of marines on we can throw out armor like nobodys business.

And only giving the armor kit to our support trooper keeps GM unique.

But if this gets added, my Assault regiment will die out because everyone has more of a reson to be support. 😢

Edited by GM-3022 Havok
On 3/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Synyster said:

MASSIVE +1

Engie bois will finally give medics a run for their money (and actually be worth using in events)

plus GM will still be unique and way more useful, so everybody wins  

Damn you right. It's not like Medics keep everyone alive or anything xD. Gotta get that armor up, fuck health!

• Funny 1
  • 2 weeks later...