[CWRP] Dano's Ban Appeal

-Private Dano

-STEAM_0:0:80562022

03/03/2019

One week ban

"minging"

Banned by Joah

I was watching what other players were doing before an event started and apparently that's considered minging because I was standing too close to them.

I don't have any evidence but I was with an admin and I think his name was Frisko? but I was banned when I was with him and I'm sure he would say that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

16 hours ago, Fizzik said:

-1 you were minging. I told you to leave the area repeatedly and you said "fuck you I'm not leaving" and refused to leave.

Yeah, fuck you too. You can't make me leave either.

inb4 lock

I wanted to know what he have actually done to get a week ban (yes I'm pretty sure that he minged, but how so? Were there other bannable factors too? Like FailRP? Staff disrespect? ERP?).

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, KanZ said:

inb4 lock

I wanted to know what he have actually done to get a week ban (yes I'm pretty sure that he minged, but how so? Were there other bannable factors too? Like FailRP? Staff disrespect? ERP?).

I believe staff disrepsect cause one remark was towards Joah himself

-1 you kept doing stupid things after you were specifically told not to, and everyone was warned not to mingle during the event. Serve the punishment

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 3/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, KanZ said:

inb4 lock

It was one of Joah's serious events. He was fucking around and not listening to orders. It was clearly stated at the beginning that any hint if mingey will not be tolerated at ALL.

As for the appeal itself.

<DENIED>

//locked

//moved to "Denied"