CWRP - Greek's Staff Application

Baboon

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Greek's Staff Application

RP Name: Wrecker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39444334

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: Central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to get to know the community more then I already know it. For the time I have been on the server I have liked most of my experiences and I would like to become an admin so people can have the experience that I had. I would also like to help out the staff team out with with whatever it is. I would like to help in events and sims, I help in event's sometimes as event jobs already but I could place droids or something else. I would like to enforce the server rules and promote a serious RP environment. I try to show the new people around the map but I would like to be able to do more. I also would like to become a SA+ one day so I would be able to build to make sims for people or my outreach.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 16 year's old i'm online schooled and my online school only takes 2 hours. I have no life so I put all of my time into the server. I'm usually on the server from 1pm - 1am Central time so i'm usually on the server 10 hours a day if not more. I have just recently joined the server and I have loved it. 🍌

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  392

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Imagine being a pinhead omegalul

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone