104th and DU Bunks moved

Skunk

Name: Skunk (Wolfpack Lead Commander Comet)     ,     Squee (BCMD Doom)

Suggestion: Moving 104th and DU Bunks to the main bunks hallway. Moving both battalions would better the exposure to the community that may not know of us, increasing our numbers drastically. Both Battalions seem to have problems regarding numbers so a quick solution in my opinion is to move the two bunks with the rest and make the other hallway into a detailed and thought out dedicated SIM room.

Implementation: Moving 104th and DU bunks near the rest of them and turning the old hallway into a dedicated CQC area.

• Agree 1
  • Management
Management

+1

I agree with this thought going through with it might be difficult

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 ............. I guess it could work (i mean typically its not bunks placement that says how many numbers a battalion has but *shrug* what do i know)

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 shouldnt the rest of the battalion be spoken to about this? not really happy at all im learning about this on the forums.

Ive also had no problems with cts coming down there..and one of our troopers has no problem getting new recruits..it sounds like lazyness to me more than placement

Edited by 104th Slate
  • Agree 1

I mean why does bunks placement even matter anyways like no one is gonna know about you unless you host tryouts in the first place (i know yall are gonna put a "dumb" reaction to it just do it honestly but seriously no one can know about you if you don't make yourself known)

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

5 hours ago, Alexz said:

shouldn't the 104th BCMD approve this first?

4 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Yes should and he didn't approve it so who do I need to @

Going off of this. You did not contact the 104th BCMD. Make another suggestion once you have.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied