Trad's Staff Re-Application

traditional

RP Name: RC-8015 Omega Squad Fi Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44931369

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:  GMT +1 [Sweden]

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin [Old VA/SA]

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team back in 03/13/18 due to me having a lot of IRL issues I had to focus on.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I’ve recently come back to the community about the time Sith was announced and I have been enjoying my time so far. I mainly want to become staff to give back to the community that I've been a part of for so long and love. Actively trying to make this server a more enjoyable place for the players. Due to me being a SOBDE I also want to actively work my way up to Senior Admin in order to further assist the SOBDE Outreach Program with things such as creations of simulations or training dupes (Would do for general use as well).

I would also like to join the staff team due to me being a TRO, as it would make my job less difficult such as asking staff to teleport me to a Cadet so I can make sure they get a trainer etc or ask for staffs to pull TRs if no one decides to respond for trainer calls.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I fully understand this.

P.S. All criticism is welcomed and will be acknowledged.

Edited by traditional
title

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

I was worried when Trad came to RC, as he had a history of not being the most serious player in my, and a lot of other SOBDE's eyes. He has really surprised us all with how serious he can take it if he really wants to. I think Trad would make a great addition to the staff team, he's helped Omega with their outreaches every chance he's gotten and above all, he's a good boy.

+1

You're still trash at GTA tho

• Friendly 1
Banned

Trad is an epic TRO and I have no doubt in his staffing abilities. +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

+1 

PEPEGA

• Friendly 1