How do I power play someone?

Shade

Here is how in 3 easy steps...

1. You start off by removing all competition from the position you want.

2.  Become "Besties" with the High Command of set BAT/Area that you want to get higher positions in easier and faster.

3. Take credit for everyone else's work and involve yourself in everything.

Oh and also, don't forget to constantly say meme's in OOC saying like "Only in it for the Powerplay" and jokes like that.

Edited by Mas Amedda
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This comment is a tutorial on how to power play someone. As suggested in the thread, I will be answering your question. 
If you wish to learn how to power play someone, then continue reading.

• The first major step in power playing is to join a battalion that is best of your interest. You need to join a battalion to be able to receive promotions. It's going to be hard to power play people when you're stuck at private. 
  • Once you've joined a battalion, you have to make friends in the higher hierarchy. Once that's completed, you must sweet talk (kiss ass) the higher-ups. Laugh at every joke they make and agree with them on everything. Most importantly, act as their friend. 
  • Do your duties and be respectful towards others. (Take in all the anger from others. Your time to "power flex" will soon come. Everyone will feel your wrath.) 
  • Once you've been promoted to either a Senior Non-commissioned officer or a junior officer, find any evidence you can to use against anyone in your path.
  • The proof will be your biggest concern. You need to scrounge up any evidence that can be used against the Battalion Commander or any officers that stand in your way.

I hope this helped a lot. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know.

~ Nixer.

Edited by Nixer
  • Agree 1