Pratt's Staff Application

Pratt

RP Name: Foxtrot 14 EOD Snip

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73100431

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was once a staff member like you but then I was dumb and burned people alive. I however have learned from my mistakes and know not to abuse my powers. I am ready to serve the community for what it needs. Which is a good trainer for new players, introducing them to roleplay, teamspeak, and the forums. And also a creative gamemaker, providing more than adequate events for players to keep them entertained. There is so much time on the server that is not filled with adventure and liveliness, that will be changed once I become a game master. Synergy needs me to become successful once again and I am more than willing to serve this community. If you have any questions about my removal from staff or anything else please ask me in the comments of this staff application or contact me in TS, I go by "Not Pratt"

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I was a student at Pratt Institute for architecture, but am applying to colleges for game design now and hope to make good of my education. I play Rust, GTAV, and Minecraft outside of the server and will also take up streaming in the near future. Also I like to experiment in VR and think about things in a logical manner, understanding people's mistakes and helping them through their errors.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, my previous time on the server as staff twice, getting up to VA and being considered for HA

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  like 2600 Hours 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  No but i am a TRO for CWRP

Banned

Came into my ts channel and told me to +1 so +1

jk its a meme he didn't actually do this 

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

@BigZach So what I did was make an event at like 3am that was designed to have some mercenaries come in and demand a talk with the then Bail Organa. After going through the talk and not receiving what they wanted they agro'd and started shooting. Specifically targeting the CG or Shock because earlier that night i got arrested for lighting people on fire with my Advanced Flamethrower (now sold back to the shop) and then in the debrief i was a dumbass and literally said "I made this event to kill CG" You can also ask Ratio who was the CG to arrest me. 

From doing this I should have known better than to light people on fire and focus on killing a specific battalion then saying so in a debrief. While I might make an event to focus on a specific battalion, it should be done to utilize the battalion rather than being malicious to them. 

@Rogue I was told that I could not  reapply to Staff by @Dragon and other HA's because I was removed from the program. I will be starting from NA or A depending on if being a TRO matters when joining staff anymore. Hopefully though my previous experiences allow me to quickly move through the ranks so that I can be doing both TR and GM branch work.

20 hours ago, Pratt said:

@Rogue I was told that I could not  reapply to Staff by @Dragon and other HA's because I was removed from the program. I will be starting from NA or A depending on if being a TRO matters when joining staff anymore. Hopefully though my previous experiences allow me to quickly move through the ranks so that I can be doing both TR and GM branch work.

Being a TRO auto grants you admin now, but that might be different cuz you were removed probs not tho, you were a great staff member in the past so +1 just dont be silly like that silly thing you did that one time.

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1
Man is a gamer

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk