This is not goodbye its just taking a step back

Hey everyone its Monty. No this isnt a meme im serious. I have been getting bored and burnt out of the server lately and have no drive to get on. However i will still be in discord, on the forums, and in game or TS from time to time. So take this as less of me leaveing and more of me just taking a step back for a while.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   See you laters:

@Joah you and the rest of the founders built this from the ground up and i am proud to have been here sence day 1

@Zim i still have the keys to the basement

@Jayarr OG guy stay cool

@Chop Your an english cuck but your also a good lad

@BlackiSblack Soundboard Hitler (luv u)

@Styles12 FUCKER WHY COULDNT YOU JUST RESIGN I WANTED TO BE THE LAST OG 104th!

@Avavel I dont know if you can see this but if you can then i wanna say your a great guy who made awesome events. Stay safe out there

@Freck You were my first staff mentor and a all around good guy

@Scarecrow I will never forget all the times you struck me with fear as a event job, also plz let me be perma SGT in 104th

@Snadvich You made good events and made a good Bacara. it fucking stupid what happend in your terms but you got through it as the bigger man and i respect that

FUCKING @ STOPED WORKING

@JBfox you are a good guy and a good boss.

@Extinzion your record is broken

@Banjans you werent OG but you were a good guy

i know theres a fuck ton of people i forgot to @ but i just cant think of you off the top of my head but ill know you when i see you and then ill @ you

Im not leaving forever i wil be back. im not leaveing at all just taking a step back. This community has had a huge impact on me over the past year and ill never forget it or all of you. im finishing up my discord and ill post a link here so you all can keep in touch with ya boi

and with that this is Monty sighing off

accomplishments

officer in 104th

OG 104th member

X2 staff member

community member

general of the forums

- Monty

My discord:https://discord.gg/8aDtam

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Retired Founder

@Ccmonty 
You had it this whole time.. and still haven't let me out? You bastard.

For real, glad you're sticking around, you been a grand meme since I first joined and it would be super sad to see you leave. People get burnt out, it happens. Enjoy a break, and we will see more of you in the fututre. o7

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Zim said:

@Ccmonty 
You had it this whole time.. and still haven't let me out? You bastard.

For real, glad you're sticking around, you been a grand meme since I first joined and it would be super sad to see you leave. People get burnt out, it happens. Enjoy a break, and we will see more of you in the fututre. o7

oh you will...trust me im not gone when you least expect it ill be there......watching