CWRP - Beast's Staff Application

Beast

RP Name:TR Shock MEDL CSM Beast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24481516

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Synergy was my first RP server at all and I didn't know how to RP at all but all the people on Synergy helped me overall grow and become accustomed to RP and the server in general. Synergy and all the people on it helped me learn how to RP and I am very grateful and thankful to all the people on Synergy who helped me. I decided that I want to try to help out with the Server more so I became a TR trying to get more and more people on Synergy. Now I want to try to take it a step further and become Staff on the server helping out with events, dupes, and overall just the server in general. I want to give back to the server because it gave a lot to me, having good times with people on the server and a hobby I guess you could say. I want to become Staff to overall help out with the server in general and help it grow and prosper. It gave me a lot of fun and happiness so I want to give back to the people of the server and help them if/when they need help. Whether it be as simple as giving a white list or helping out with dupes/events. If I become staff my main goal would be to help out as much as possible and be as active as possible in order to make Synergy a better place. Overall I am trying to say that my main goal is that if I become staff I would like to help out this server and make this server as fun as possible for the community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sophomore in high school who always as a kid envisioned himself in the movies fighting along side clones. When I found this server my inner child came out a little and I was really happy that I got to be apart of the Star Wars universe in my eyes. I am an avid Star Wars fan which is one of the reasons I like this server so much. When I was little I always loved playing Star Wars games with republic commando being one of if not my favorite. I love to try to help people out and although I am Shock I try to be as nice as possible and give people a chance and not abuse my baton. I am interested in going into the medical field when I get older which is one of the reasons I chose to become a medic within Shock. I try to study hard an balance life and GMOD and I try to be as active as possible. I like to have fun and joke around but be serious when I need to be serious.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No This would be my first server. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? 545 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Forum Admin

+1 good boy beast

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums