Strength, Melee and Fortitude.

Sparklez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tessa

Suggestion: Strength, Melee and Fortitude.

Implementation: We all love pumping our hard earned money into stats. But, there are only 4 different stats to pump right now. So, I suggest to add a strength stat. This will tie into the melee section of this suggestion. Strength should also increase the damage of fists and knives. Now, as for the melee. I believe that it wouldn't be OVERLY difficult to work a feature into the TFA base that allows players to hit an enemy with their weapon. I believe only like 5 different versions of this would need to be done. Like, one for each animation type. Pistol, duel pistol, rifle, shotgun etc. Have it binded to a key like t or g or something. Let this attack do at least twice the damage of the fists, but less than half the damage of the knife. Also have this damage amount be affected by the strength stat. Lastly for my suggestion is one other stat. That stat is fortitude. Similar to armor, and entirely unnecessary, but just a stat that would reduce the damage taken by a percentage depending on how many stat points you put into it. For example like, maximum fortitude could reduce damage taken by 30-40%. These features are kinda separate, but I figured that the strength and melee kinda complimented eachother. And as for the Fortitude one, it just kinda bundles together with Strength as like, a big ol' juicy looking stat update. 

Workshop content if applicable:
Require Development

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem with this is that we plan on removing the stats from the server completely, or that was the plan on the previous map when talking about new updates for the new map.

So I'll let you sit on that, but it is a good suggestion.

+1 it would need to be like 5 points in strength with a 25% strength increase making your punches do 20dmg avg vs the 16dmg avg

Melee seems like a great idea but could inspire RDM much like the knife and fists

i see fortitude as a armor v2 no use, now if it just reduced knockback taken from shots i would definitely invest

• Agree 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.