WEEABOO!- An Anime Conspiracy.

Introduction

Hi, my name is Tessa. I am like, reasonably ordinary I guess. Jk I'm a fucking weird kid lets be real here. Now, I'm fairly familiar with a GOOD FEW animes. Some of the anime that I have enjoyed are Attack on Titan, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Tokyo Ghoul, Sailor Moon, Code Geass, Sword Art Online, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and a good few more!  But to balance it out, there were also the shitty animes that I've seen. I won't list any examples yet, but I will get into them eventually. Now, the point of this post is to press forward a question. I am here to find out what makes a weeaboo. So...

What makes a weeaboo?

>Origins<

Lets first start to take a moment to look back in time to the origins of this magical word. To do this, we will travel back in time to the year 2002. The word weeaboo originated from the word 'Wapanese' which was a shortened word for the term 'Wannabe Japanese'. This term was primarily used on the previously highly popular website, 4chan. This lead to many many disputes between the common anime or manga fans, and those who were simply uninterested in anime or manga. So, 4chan moderators created a chat filter that filtered the word 'Wapanese' to 'Weeaboo'. Little did these moderators know if the horrors they would unleash...

>Description<

Now, we have gathered enough information from the origins to understand what really fits the description for a 'weeaboo'. A weeaboo is someone who forcibly integrates them self into Japanese culture via methods of media appropriation. Such media would be manga or anime. 

>Weeaboo VS. Average viewer<

For this part of the case, we will look into the art of telling apart a weeaboo from a regular member of society who simply enjoys a good story backed up  by the art style of anime. Firstly, we need to understand the three forms of viewing an anime; Subbed, Dubbed and Original. Lets start from the form three, as it is the most simple to address. Should you EVER find yourself in a situation where your friend, lover, pet, teacher, associate, workmate, shipmate, classmate, Siri, or family member is watching anime that is in Japanese and without subtitles, this is a WEEABOO! Please, for your own safety remove yourself from the situation. It is a dangerous environment and your health and safety is at risk. Before long, said associate will be yelling Japanese slurs at you. The next form of anime is subbed. This is the bridge between a weeaboo and an average viewer. Subbed anime is simply Japanese audio with English subtitles. Sometimes, the Japanese original voice actors simply do a better job at conveying the emotion intended for the character or line than the English voice actors do. An example of this is the first cour of Attack on Titan Season 3, or as a Weeaboo would call it, Shingeki No Kyojin Season 3. If the viewer of the subbed anime is watching subbed for the reason that it is a more emotionally gripping experience then perhaps they are justified. However, comma, if said viewer claims their reasoning is simply that subbed is the way anime is supposed to be watched, or that all anime should be watched subbed, then we have... A WEEABOO! Look to the emergency section of this post to learn how to take action. The last form of anime viewing is dubbed. If someone is watching dubbed anime, then they're practically not watching anime. They're simply watching an animated show. Accept them. Now, lastly, lets take a look at Manga. My 40 something year old aunt who is a stupidly posh English woman reads manga, yet she is not a weeaboo. It is simply a question of, does the reader read for the story of the manga? Or do they read to gain an in depth perspective of Japanese culture!? I shall leave this to you to decide.

>Verdict<

You do not have to be a weeaboo to watch a gay Ninja kid named Naruto get tied up in a tree by his teacher while his crush is watching from the bushes, and his nemesis is preparing to throw LITERAL ACTUAL knives at his teacher. Be careful before accusing a potential average viewer.

>IN CASE OF EMERGENCY<

Have you identified a weeaboo within your social circle? Well, read on from here to figure out what to do.
Method 1: Baptise them. Dunk their head into a pool of melted Anime action figures. This will melt all thoughts of Japanese culture from the victims head.
Method 2: Use their love against them! Learn a singular Japanese word that sounds funny or stupid and use it against them at any chance you can get.
Method 3: Use the precious pages of their manga to wipe your butt hole after pooping. When your friend begins to notice the correlation between the content of the pages and the poop on the pages, and how similar they are, they will begin to change.
Method 4: Call the cops.

>Epilogue<

Now it is time to wrap up my case. My name is Tessa, sometimes I go by Tohru on Clone Wars RP. I am 18 years old and I am NOT a weeaboo. How about you?

This has been WEEABOO!- An Anime Conspiracy.
Case Closed.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

Tessa big weeb

r4ymo.gif

Banned

kill weebs

9k.png

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Tessa said:

I will corrupt your soul with my anime love. 🖤

The more you try to "corrupt" me, the closer I lean to the Lord savior, Jesus christ. 

He died for my sins and he died for your sins, you are disrespecting his eternal sacrifice by being a weeaboo! You're the reason we can't have nice things.. 

Edited by Freck
  • Funny 1

British

Just now, Freck said:

The more you try to "corrupt" me, the closer I mean to the Lord savior, Jesus christ. 

He died for my sins and he died for your sins, you are disrespecting his eternal sacrifice by being a weeaboo! You're the reason we can't have nice things.. 

I am NOT a weeaboo. Read the post and you will soon find out the truth, my newly corrupt follower.

• Agree 1
Just now, Tessa said:

I am NOT a weeaboo. Read the post and you will soon find out the truth, my newly corrupt follower.

I don't think you can just claim me, are you that eradicated from reality?

You need help. 

You need Jesus.

You need Religion.

• Agree 1

British

Just now, Tessa said:

You have no idea what reality is. My child, you are lost in a pool of depression and autism.

1. I am not your child.

2. I do not have autism.

3. I am only slightly depressed.

Maybe it's you thats the issue, seeing as you're the creator of this monstrosity of a post.

British

1 minute ago, Freck said:

1. I am not your child.

2. I do not have autism.

3. I am only slightly depressed.

Maybe it's you thats the issue, seeing as you're the creator of this monstrosity of a post.

NONSENSE, such foul words will corrupt the system. There is only one god. Her name is Anime.

Just now, Tessa said:

NONSENSE, such foul words will corrupt the system. There is only one god. Her name is Anime.

Denial is the best form of truth.

You are a weeb.

You need help.

You need Jesus.

The Lord is willing to forgive and forget if you accept your issues and repent

British

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I think we’ve found the two sides of the spectrum here. 

@Freck spouting the word of his lord...

@Tessa starting an anime revolution that seems to be failing...

The Lord always prevails, I am simply trying to save her from her eternal place in hell, not even purgatory will accept her!

British

1 minute ago, traditional said:

I am a servant of the fallen angel Lucifer, but both God and Lucifer has two mortal enemies in common; weebs and furries

Differences will be set aside, in order to prevail, the inevitable fate of those who clearly don't understand, the righteousness of life.

Destroying them is our only choice.

Together

We

Will

Make

Them

Pay

British