I Need to Breath

Hudson

Battalion: Recon Regiment

RP Name: Recon Regimental Commander Hudson

Date: 12/2/18

Reason: I have had episodes of serious depression and anxiety lately due to all of the things I have to work on in these next few weeks. I'm falling apart physically because my doctor said I need to excercize and take my fiber and stuff every day and start meditating. It keeps my mind off of the thoughts that haunt me when I'm depressed. This is no one's fault but my own, I kept pushing myself to get on the server even when I would rather play a different game. No one roleplays in the time between events, and the time between them features limited opportunity to do much unless you're scheduled to go out and patrol. I also never really wanted to be Marshal Commander, I applied for it and went into the interview hoping that the process of it all would make me wamt to get on more and do new things. It didn't, and I just can't force myself anymore. In all honesty, the reason I enjoyed being in high command most was selfish and narcissistic. I enjoy being in the spotlight, but I realize I can kinda do that without this pedestal because of the times I sing for you all in OOC Lounge or on my stream (shameless plug: https://www.twitch.tv/hudsonthehipster I will have a schedule posted prior to exam week). Most of all I'm in my last year of college. I have one more semester. My IRL was coming second to in game. I lost hours of sleep for this. Not even just noe, but in the past too. Some days I would fall asleep at 2 and have to get up at 6. It's not healthy, and neither am I. I hope you all understand.

Goodbyes: To quote Peter Pan, "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." 

I'm not leaving the server altogether, just the position and I may change the frequency I hop on the server to fit with my mood.

But those who made it to my meeting last night know how much they mean to me as friends and much more than that, family in a way. You have all been nothing but kind and the best I could have hoped for in such supportive folks.

For those who couldn't make it, you're just as amazing as those couldn't. Some of you are rebuilding after things have changed radically, I apologize for those changes and I hope that you can build from them in the greatest way because the leadership in your battalions and willingness to work together is what makes Recon Family so amazing.

This is Recon Reggie Hudson signing off.

For the Glory of the Chancellor and this Wondrous Republic,

-CC-5021 "Hudson"

• Friendly 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Banned

i'm gonna make you like slayer one way or another

also

#BeanForReconReg

15 minutes ago, Spooky said:

i'm gonna make you like slayer one way or another

also

#BeanForReconReg

Oh yeah, by the way. If Bean gets Recon Reg there is no way I'm coming back on xD

• Winner 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Hudson, a wise man once made me part of his Pokemon game, that wise man was you. 

The game drains you, and I too made myself unhealthy from it, but by acknowledging the issue and acting on it, whether you want to or not makes you the greater man. 

You're always welcome to PM me if you want to chat about literally anything.

07 Brother (I'll see you on your streams :) )

British