Deuces

I've been meaning to write this for a bit, anyway let's get it.

Recently I've dropped everything on the server (basically.) After I dipped from SOBDE, (once again) I went to 501st to get into that RP again. I got Jesse, and that's when it just hit me. The server isn't fun for me anymore, don't get me wrong I'll still play GMOD, and hop on the forums now and then. I just want to thank everyone for the fun opportunity, and great experience I had with all of you. Eventually everyone will fine their place, but I wish you all good luck  with whatever you're trying to achieve. 

Now time for them goodbyes, eh.

@Korm I first met you back in that good ol' SOBDE. You're a great dude, sucks that you stepped from Kal'buir and became Niner. Have a good one, and take care of Omega Squad. Get off my shoulder.

@Venom/TJ "Patty Cake." My second run for Null you and I passed together. You're a good guy as well. (I will probably say good guy like 100 times.) I'm glad you got Ordo after I stepped down from my second time. Take care of the Null Arcs.

@Doc Good taste in music. You sound like JB Fox.

@Derv First "shit lord" I met in SOBDE. You were the best Scorch I've ever seen. You were a retard, and loved them dets. You were a strict Boss though, and you did your job. I'll list them good quotes - Derv gets Boss and goes in the middle of DB "How do I change my name?" When Max was Chancellor, and I was Kal at the time. I can't remember, but Max said something my old face, and you go "Shut up, I'll suck your toes." *Derv gets AOSED for ERP, while hiding in a bush below the DB stand.* 

@Prince "Edge Lord." If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have been in Null. You took an interest in me when no one else did, you went out of your way to un-blacklist me. I will never forget that. Probably one of the most abusive Kals, got many 10 across the ass.

@Shakes. Good A'den.

@Spooky Skyraider. 

@SOBDE Good guys.

@Boutineer| Killian Tight wedge.

@Carter Best Doom.

@GhoulFps Best mingy Doom.

@Rush Cat Sucks how you got removed from Niner for that little slip up mistake.

@Genji the Asian Ehhhhhh.

@Scribbles Lucario is the finest, ain't it Scribbles?

@Red_Panda Fury 

@Medic Had a great time when you were Jaing. Watching you get arrested and breaking PTS in DB.

@Bazoo Had a great time with you.

@JBFox Between Derv and you, I probably pissed you more off when you were Boss.

@Twrgy We shall clean the floors together.

@Quill Khan Legend.

@woeny23 You're fucking inactive.

@meowthemeower Foxtrot was the best, well Null was.

@Brak/Mainstay Have fun in 501st.

@Buzz Most strict Gregor

@woeny23 You're still inactive. 

@chhing Good Mereel. Had fun with you.

@Fours Forgot the main Irish legend here. Funny as hell, had an amazing time with you, along with being in SOBDE.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Edited by Faded
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 3
Banned

Skyraider Gang

Allahu Akbar

anyways, bye babe. this mix between a 30 year old and a 7 year old will always live on in my heart

• Friendly 1
6 hours ago, Carter said:

Damn, now this reminds of the journeys we have been through together.

You coming back to DU (3 or more times) and pissing me off everytime you left.
Doing your interview for Kal.
Fighting for you to get a chance at an HA slot.

RIP the boy

Thank you for the support 

• Friendly 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

INACTIVE

• Agree 1

Fucking mention me when talking to Doc but not actually @ me. Alright, whatever. 

Have some fun playing other games man, it's always great to take a break and relax.

Leaving the initial comment, but yeah you did piss me off a lot when I was Boss. Asking for tryouts fucking 24/7. You were always fun to hang out with though. Feel free to drop by in the Delta channel whenever you wanna hang out.

Edited by JBFox
  • Funny 1

Farewell friend, the times we had whether in seriousness or fun, it was a blast and a pleasure to be able to play with you. You knew when to be serious and when to be chill. Trust me, you'll come back.

• Winner 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

On 11/25/2018 at 7:32 PM, Faded said:

@Rush Cat Sucks how you got removed from Niner for that little slip up mistake.

It's all water under the bridge man, I'm glad it happened because it got me to dip out finally lol.

Thanks for all the good times and memes in SOBDE, my time in Null afterwards was short but it was really fun o7.

• Winner 1