Oaks Forum Signatures V2.

Oaks

In light of my post being locked (Can't remember asking but oh well).

I wanted to  make a new post anyway so that anything lost can come back to light & a new list can be made;

All former work is here;

This time I have some rules:

• MUST provide reference material.
    Due to some characters being rare in the lore, merely searching a name doesn't come up with good enough material.
  • No cartoon renders.
    9/10 they're crystal white, and I have a hard time making them into something good.

Example of "Cartoon Render" is here;
    https://ibb.co/n6Jz6p

Example of a good render;
    https://s.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/acwia2005l.jpg
  • Don't quote your post and ask when it'll be done.
    I work in Graphic Design and I'm now heading to University to further my studies, there will be a period of time that I will not be active and able to complete any requests, but unlike the other topic, they WILL get done. Just be patient with me.
  • NO MEMEY SIGNATURES
    I love you all, but this is where I draw the line in making them. They're not fun for me, and anyone can make them in paint. If you truly, truly want one. You can post but I'm not 100% that I'll complete it. I may feel in a good mood to do them here & there but not as much as I would a regular signature.

LIST: 
To know where you all are and who's next, the TOP will be the current one being made. And whomever falls below will be next in line. If you've helped me in Synergy or just generally been a good person around me, I may end up doing yours first due to the impression you've given me. But I'll PM you if you're one of those people.

Lucky

Wanna skip the list? Gimme a perm weapon ❤️

Hopefully I can keep up with the requests this time & not let it sit. All other  requests are now NULL & void to ensure I can keep up with this topic. Feel free to repost your requests.

Examples I enjoyed making:

Ck29t6u.png

QOpVbs2.png

UErlMVA.png

cbGsQ4v.png

cd561a353cc18101a6fbc69d52fb1b9c.png

Edited by [SR] Oaks [NA]
  • Friendly 3

Alrighty this is kinda a change, So its gonna be a bit easier hopefully. Here you go I Just want Any Background that Looks good with and i mean Any.

f607d373c3b12b88beee7907d2d6ce11.jpg

And Just add a really cool looking text Screen That Says

Alpha-98 Nate

(Nigel)

"We're the GAR…You had no flaming idea who you were messing with, did you, you flak-catching, sewage-sucking Braindead Twerp!"

Thank you very much!

or you could just use this background if you don't any that are cool

656190897815268d51e3576a7cd7faaf.jpg

Edited by Mist

Okay - I have 2 ideas. - Darts, or Just one that represents me as a person

For darts - We obviously need this man:20180930_202312.jpg

Also include 

- "Former Clone Wars Roleplay Director" (Fuck everything else I've been, Might aswell flex the big boy shit amirite?)

- My name (Freck)

Anyway, if darts doesn't work, go ahead and make a custom one and I give you full creativity, do whatever you want. 

:)

Edited by Freck

British

5 hours ago, Mist said:

Alrighty this is kinda a change, So its gonna be a bit easier hopefully. Here you go I Just want Any Background that Looks good with and i mean Any.

f607d373c3b12b88beee7907d2d6ce11.jpg

And Just add a really cool looking text Screen That Says

Alpha-98 Nate

(Nigel)

"We're the GAR…You had no flaming idea who you were messing with, did you, you flak-catching, sewage-sucking Braindead Twerp!"

Thank you very much!

or you could just use this background if you don't any that are cool

656190897815268d51e3576a7cd7faaf.jpg

1SHfZSC.png

• Friendly 1
6 hours ago, Freck said:

Okay - I have 2 ideas. - Darts, or Just one that represents me as a person

For darts - We obviously need this man:20180930_202312.jpg

Also include 

- "Former Clone Wars Roleplay Director" (Fuck everything else I've been, Might aswell flex the big boy shit amirite?)

- My name (Freck)

Anyway, if darts doesn't work, go ahead and make a custom one and I give you full creativity, do whatever you want. 

:)

dhbTPD1.png

I don't want this to sound like I'm being greedy, just putting idea's down you can leave out anything on this list to make it easier.

My profile pic with Banjans below it: https://images3.alphacoders.com/378/37815.jpg

Some where a bit faded: https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--uzapRQfx--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_lpad,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_1200/v1492539609/production/designs/1477916_1.jpg

Any background is fine here's just an idea: https://www.mattgaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/015.jpg

Then the words:

Former WolfpackX MEDL CMD Dash-44

Former 187th CMD Banjans/Stinger

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

photo.php_.jpg arc%20echo.jpg

TEXT: 501st Legion ARC Evans                                      

Back Ground: dark_blue_background_by_kookiekween99-d3

I want it where the text is in the middle of both of them
Echo on left Fives on the right.

Edited by Evans
I fucked it up originally

spacer.png

Time for a new one

Basically; either use the one you had done for Nate (Nigel) or do my current one, Kenobi. The first image with the P1 Trooper should be together and with the 2nd picture of Windu, hidden, lurking.  Add some text, same as Nates saying "Master of the Order Mace Windu".  The last thing is having the Jedi order symbol I submitted shown. 

For the Clone Troopers, you can use the photo I provided or find one yourself. I just want the trooper to look amazing. Even then, if you can get a 91st trooper, amazing. 

dd98500b85265f5630ee8dc5b5257162.jpg

f5012e7fc4b12875e8773d06804ca7f0.jpg

e443c58e829461a59e15c2e1c28a6617.jpg

f3f55a71b5fffb7e033168bff29c421c.jpg

Genuinely my Friend, I have 3 Requests.

1) That something like this is in the background:a660b488828f35a83dc32df2d8cb320c0a0e3a2f.

For me I believe that a Venator firing would look amazing, 

2) That These Lovely Clones be somewhere in the signature as well, The Exact one is up to you, pick wichever you think would look the best. :5th_fleet_security_by_marcusstarkiller-d
(Providing 2 Images incase this is one that you can't work with:)latest?cb=20170126063838

3) That this text is included: 

#5thFleetForever

My Hope is that you can take my head and make it explode because i have been wanting this as a signature, however. I cant even try and make anything for it. If you would like compensation Please PM me. :)

Edited by Qal

artic_helghast_fan_art_by_erothan-d3hog1

@Oaks. is this fine if it is could u do  This with  Former 501st Captain 3102 Lucky and CLONE ASSASSIN ENTHUSIAST (if you can add an effect like static or flashing blue to the name tags that be cool) and Finally USMC Lucky Tombstone/ Crosshair in Red pls

the Captain double silver bar insignia on his right shoulder  (our left when looking at him)

the republic symbol on his gun , If you could I'd luv u long time :)

also if you dont like the background right now then surprise me  if you can with something awesome :)

the republic symbol on the wall if your still using it :)

thx man final thing the Marine Corp Crucible pin on the helmet for my cousin thx man :)

Edited by Lucky
On 11/25/2018 at 7:32 PM, Banjans said:

I don't want this to sound like I'm being greedy, just putting idea's down you can leave out anything on this list to make it easier.

My profile pic with Banjans below it: https://images3.alphacoders.com/378/37815.jpg

Some where a bit faded: https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--uzapRQfx--/t_Preview/b_rgb:191919,c_lpad,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_1200/v1492539609/production/designs/1477916_1.jpg

Any background is fine here's just an idea: https://www.mattgaser.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/015.jpg

Then the words:

Former WolfpackX MEDL CMD Dash-44

Former 187th CMD Banjans/Stinger

zFGKSmp.png

• Friendly 1
On 11/25/2018 at 7:34 PM, Evans said:

photo.php_.jpg arc%20echo.jpg

TEXT: 501st Legion ARC Evans                                      

Back Ground: dark_blue_background_by_kookiekween99-d3

I want it where the text is in the middle of both of them
Echo on left Fives on the right.

As with all specific requests I try stay true to what you asked for;

KePWVfX.png

But I always deviate into what I think will look good too;

tzZxUo2.png

Edited by Oaks.

Heya, could you make me a signature with these pictures: 

star-wars-storm-troopers-imperial1-12.jp

latest?cb=20100901230546

Background:

latest?cb=20130505041620

With the text:

Gret (with any details or color you think would be best)

-Shock Drill Director (in a goldish yellow)

-Shock Senior Officer (in a Shock red)

-Shock Riot Lead (in bright green)

The rest of the effects and cool stuff is up to you. Thany you! P.S I'm fine with however you make it

Edited by Gret Briddlehide
On 11/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Andrews53 said:

Time for a new one

Basically; either use the one you had done for Nate (Nigel) or do my current one, Kenobi. The first image with the P1 Trooper should be together and with the 2nd picture of Windu, hidden, lurking.  Add some text, same as Nates saying "Master of the Order Mace Windu".  The last thing is having the Jedi order symbol I submitted shown. 

For the Clone Troopers, you can use the photo I provided or find one yourself. I just want the trooper to look amazing. Even then, if you can get a 91st trooper, amazing. 

dd98500b85265f5630ee8dc5b5257162.jpg

f5012e7fc4b12875e8773d06804ca7f0.jpg

e443c58e829461a59e15c2e1c28a6617.jpg

f3f55a71b5fffb7e033168bff29c421c.jpg

With yours I did two variations, I couldn't find a way to Add Mace inside the main one without it looking Goofy and wrong;

hw9O6jA.png

X5bfnrj.png

• Friendly 1
On 11/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A] said:

So I am planning on making a YT Channel and I need a YT Profile Pic and a YT Banner so I thought why not talk to the Legend himself @Oaks. I will offer you a shout you out (I am not trying to advertise my Channel so don't hurt me Square please).

For the Profile Pic: Something like this Picture but name it FangYT. Logo.jpeg?w=620

YT Banner: For the Banner use this 2yHAqpZRhV.jpeg?w=620

but instead of the Rainbow Six Siege Character in the middle have it my name "FangYT" and have a picture of XXXTentacion like this one maxresdefault.jpg

on the background.

Edited by ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A]

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47autk0ajbcj5rtkhc86

Former: Delta Pilot 42 | WO Appo | 501st 2ndLT ScarZ | Naval LT Patrick

46 minutes ago, ✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A] said:

This is for Forum Sigs only my friend. If you want that done. You can do it in like Photoshop, or Paint, but People would wait a while if he did this, so I would wait, and get another goob.

Former: Liaison

4 minutes ago, Ron said:

@[SR] Oaks [NA]

Hey Oaks, the Founders and I were wondering if you'd be interested in helping re-design some of the Synergy art/banners including transparent site banner and new GameMaster TeamSpeak Icons.

Feel free to shoot me a PM 

Like medic said u better wait boy xd

Edited by Lucky
  • Retired Founder
20 minutes ago, Medic said:

WAIT YOUR TURN!

Get outta here freeloader, I'm sure your little teamspeak channel image can wait considering you could make it in paint

Not my fault some of the TeamSpeak Icons look like they were made by a 7 year old in paint including the Synergy Logo

iUHvwQY.png?1

z5dGuiK.gif

35 minutes ago, Ron said:

Get outta here freeloader, I'm sure your little teamspeak channel image can wait considering you could make it in paint

Not my fault some of the TeamSpeak Icons look like they were made by a 7 year old in paint including the Synergy Logo

iUHvwQY.png?1

Hey man, I physically made 1 tag icon, all the others was Jeks idiotic attempt or tags the battalions/people wanted. 

Also freeloader? The exact post you put here didn't state a payment, so you're also one. 

-Cheers 

• Winner 1

WAS MEDIC

52 minutes ago, Ron said:

iUHvwQY.png?1

This is peak Ron right here. Don’t attack medic, he’s a great guy.

• Retired Founder
7 minutes ago, [SR] Alexz [SA] said:

This is peak Ron right here. Don’t attack medic, he’s a great guy.

Christ you must be really fun at parties

You take things way too seriously

Embrace the memes

@Medic Yeah all of Jek's Icons and GFX make me puke

z5dGuiK.gif

• Retired Founder
Just now, Medic said:

You and I both honestly. 

FYH2yQ8.png

This is half of the reason we're inquiring for Oaks work. We can't even use it as a forum banner because of how badly pixelated it is

Also the Game Master Icons make me question my intelligence

Anyways, Oak is the man and makes some quality work. Excited to see how his creativity can impact SR in a positive way (forum banner, new TS icons, etc)

We're taking all of Jek's graphics and putting them in a burning dumpster where they belong

z5dGuiK.gif

Hey, so I finally decided what I wanted lmao.

cf11ea9e249653b682b0f9036c87ba80.jpg This would be the main image

uhxuaI9.png 

This would be faded a bit somewhere on top of the first image. Whatever looks best.

Also, I'd like this to be on there somewhere: "We don't start the war. We don't pick where, when, or why. We just go."

Edited by Sinister
updated delta force logo with transparent background
On 11/27/2018 at 5:11 AM, Qal said:

Genuinely my Friend, I have 3 Requests.

1) That something like this is in the background:a660b488828f35a83dc32df2d8cb320c0a0e3a2f.

For me I believe that a Venator firing would look amazing, 

2) That These Lovely Clones be somewhere in the signature as well, The Exact one is up to you, pick wichever you think would look the best. :5th_fleet_security_by_marcusstarkiller-d
(Providing 2 Images incase this is one that you can't work with:)latest?cb=20170126063838

3) That this text is included: 

#5thFleetForever

My Hope is that you can take my head and make it explode because i have been wanting this as a signature, however. I cant even try and make anything for it. If you would like compensation Please PM me. :)

Cartoony top one.

Bottom one is too small, are you able to provide a better one?

On 11/25/2018 at 5:33 AM, [SR] Oaks [NA] said:

LIST: 
To know where you all are and who's next, the TOP will be the current one being made. And whomever falls below will be next in line. If you've helped me in Synergy or just generally been a good person around me, I may end up doing yours first due to the impression you've given me. But I'll PM you if you're one of those people.

BIGBOSS
Bael
MMonty (Unless he tags me again)
Pythin
Qal
Lucky
Medic

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

Banned
On 12/11/2018 at 10:33 PM, Medic said:

Hey man, I physically made 1 tag icon, all the others was Jeks idiotic attempt or tags the battalions/people wanted. 

Also freeloader? The exact post you put here didn't state a payment, so you're also one. 

-Cheers 

Medic come back 

r4ymo.gif

On 12/12/2018 at 5:10 AM, Sinister said:

Hey, so I finally decided what I wanted lmao.

cf11ea9e249653b682b0f9036c87ba80.jpg This would be the main image

uhxuaI9.png 

This would be faded a bit somewhere on top of the first image. Whatever looks best.

Also, I'd like this to be on there somewhere: "We don't start the war. We don't pick where, when, or why. We just go."

Bootyful :=)

On 11/28/2018 at 7:28 PM, Tristan said:

I shall submit my request here

Just this picture in th background, with my name "Tristan" and "The Executioner" below it, and just attempt to give the image an overall darker feel if you can

76120dd2e77d2addfe366340abdd5a03.jpg

overall darker feel if you can

e2cAf0b.png

Memes aside 😛

SAjfBMy.png

Edited by [SR] Oaks [NA]
  • Friendly 1
On 11/25/2018 at 5:33 AM, [SR] Oaks [NA] said:

In light of my post being locked (Can't remember asking but oh well).

I wanted to  make a new post anyway so that anything lost can come back to light & a new list can be made;

All former work is here;

This time I have some rules:

• MUST provide reference material.
    Due to some characters being rare in the lore, merely searching a name doesn't come up with good enough material.
  • No cartoon renders.
    9/10 they're crystal white, and I have a hard time making them into something good.

Example of "Cartoon Render" is here;
    https://ibb.co/n6Jz6p

Example of a good render;
    https://s.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/06/acwia2005l.jpg
  • Don't quote your post and ask when it'll be done.
    I work in Graphic Design and I'm now heading to University to further my studies, there will be a period of time that I will not be active and able to complete any requests, but unlike the other topic, they WILL get done. Just be patient with me.
  • NO MEMEY SIGNATURES
    I love you all, but this is where I draw the line in making them. They're not fun for me, and anyone can make them in paint. If you truly, truly want one. You can post but I'm not 100% that I'll complete it. I may feel in a good mood to do them here & there but not as much as I would a regular signature.

LIST: 

Lucky

Wanna skip the list? Gimme a perm weapon ❤️

Hopefully I can keep up with the requests this time & not let it sit. All other  requests are now NULL & void to ensure I can keep up with this topic. Feel free to repost your requests.

Examples I enjoyed making:

Ck29t6u.png

QOpVbs2.png

UErlMVA.png

cbGsQ4v.png

cd561a353cc18101a6fbc69d52fb1b9c.png

Ah so close XD

Heya Oaks! It's ya boy Panda here again for an updated signature!
naval-special-warfare-command-n-s-w-c-em
I prefer if this was on the far left with the next picture on the right side:
as to crop out the landscape behind the person with a navy blue background.

The text would be in the middle saying: "Navy SEAL Commander Saizo"
Then underneath the title would be, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday."

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

US Military Soldier by jose144Something with this soldier on it, Background just make something up or use the one already here,

Make it say: Josh Schneider 

Also let me check if i have any money on CWRP i'll skip dat list boio @[SR] Oaks [NA] Tell me when u'll be on and i can drop u some money so u can get a perma wep

Edited by Josh Schneider

Aight its been a while but I finally was able to figure out what I wanted.   
SO   I want something fancy done to the background to merge this image into it
Maybe some explosions or something to add some heart to Codys face (lol)  that would be lit.  
also add in  (how you see fit): 
"Former Commander Cody" 
"Honorary 212th Major"
"CBlake"    
main_.jpg?width=530&height=663

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MY CHILD, YES PLEASE. I miss you hella and I need a new forum sig

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope