CWRP - Kangaroo's Staff Application v.2

SR_Kangaroo

RP Name: Shock TK SFC Kangaroo | DU Jedi Padawan Kangaroo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186131352

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: Pacific / PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I too question myself once in a while, why?  Within my staffing career on Garry's mod communities, I found out that is the best way to communicate with those in the communities that is probably “WHY”. So now then, I wish to join the administration team to support late night tickets mostly when 65% of the server is offline since majority either have morning shift or school which is pretty understandable. “Go education Go” as I would preferably like to say, however back to the main topic. As far for any other reason of wanting to join, I might have to say that it’s kinda boring just “boring” in a sense of not staffing for a while, plus got messages from old friends/buddies who kept asking me to join the staff team, etc. As well as if I were to insert any more in general it would probably just sound repetitive or might even sound like v.1 of my application so therefore, this may seem less. Which I prefer to keep things more simplified and easier to be understood to a certain degree.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): There really isn’t anything interesting or worth knowing about myself. If anything, if someone asked me to give them a small detail, I would say I love poutine (stereotypical Canadian) especially the one from PoutineVille or the locals or even from Costco if I fell really lazy going to a proper restaurant. To be fair, me applying on a server when 21 more years of age I’ll be 50 (half of the life span), I too question myself, however I’m willing to have as much as fun as possible because knowingly I don’t really care if at anypoint my life could just end.  Sad, but very true.. Oh this  would be interesting, I usually get on weird times so you'll either see me on a lot or somewhere in the morning for the eastern individuals. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

IceFuse: T-mod, Mod, Senior Mod, Admin, Elite Admin (x10+), TRR (x2), TR(x5) TRI (x3), Intel Team (x5), Recruitment Team (x5).

SynergyRoleplay: New Admin (x1), TR

Frost Harbor: Exec Administrator [Inactive/Dead]

Code
Red: Advisor, Forums Mod [Was a small gmod community, but moved to different game - reactive - ish]

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: My hours were not carried over from when I was a staff previously, my current hours are 381:35:34.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: Nope, if I still was I would of given TTT a shot when @Forseen was still TTT Director.

*Finally did it. 

My boooy Kangaroo Definitely know what hes doing, I worked/played with him alot. 
Great addition to the staff I can see him going far!
+1  Good Guy. 

• Winner 1

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager