STEAM_0:1:42071921

Brigade your are applying for :

Marshal Commander

How many Terms have you held the Position:

1 Term

How do you feel your previous term went:

Pretty well

Why do you wish to remain a Marshal Commander:

I wish to remain a marshal cuz I love interacting with everyone on the server high command and all the battalions . Also making people smile and laugh at stuff is the best and I want to improve on some the battalions that aren't performing as well as well as some of the other battalions  by bring new ideas and rp Elements 

Current Availability:

TeamSpeak all day just send me a message and ill get back to you 

In Server from 5pm to when ever I pass out

What are some of your achievements during your past term?:

Helped settle many disputes and problems that arose in the battalions helped with the transition from space map to ground map gave many decent ideas from Rp events to diffrenet trainings  Have a Full and active High Command with all regs spots filled by decent people.  

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the clone army:

Help the battalions with the transition to the ground map more and help with the rotation of battalions to outpost or patrols get them more comfortable with the battalions and then develop new systems for them. Keep being one of the few people that is not bias so the BCMDs or anyone can come to for help with anything 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Disclaimer:

I don't talk well when it comes to apps and stuff if you wish to talk to me about my ideas and stuff shoot me a message on discord or TeamSpeak and we can have a chat

Banned

+1 

r4ymo.gif

Forum Admin

+1, really nice guy . He's been marshal commander and nothing bad has happened so he can handle his shit

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums