CWRP - (Titan) Staff Application

[SR] Titan [A]

RP Name:TR  CG RTL CPT Titan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:419461621

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be a administrator because I want to help out synergy it is my favorite server to play on i love the community and would like to get more involved with the community. I am active on the server i want to help out whether that be getting people unstuck, spanning dupes, TP players or whatever someone might need i’ll be there to help. I  also can help with events and deal with problems players might have if that's with another player or the server itself. I think it would be a good experience and i would like to show that I am committed to the server. I would also like the ability to make dupes and give people the best playing experience possible.     

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):well i'm in highschool i'm on the swim team. I like to travel a lot some of my favorite things to do is play Gmod, Swim, Travel, and be with friends. I also skateboard i am going to school to be a cop. I like to talk a lot Im am a I am on the leadership council in my school. I am a creative person i'm into photography I like to go outdoors.      

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  | TR CG RTL CPT Titan has played for 1082:36:11.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) I am not