STEAM_0:1:41910840

Staff Rank:

Head Administrator

Were you VIP:

Yes

Date:

11/3/18

Reason for leaving:

I have been staffing for over 2 years, ever since Icefuse and long before Synergy was even a thought by the single person who stood up against a tyrant and created a kingdom. Been through many ups and downs and have done what I could to get through them whether for myself, for others or the community. After walking on this long road it's my time to step off and take a new route. I've been in similar situations before but managed to pull through one way or another. I simply do not have the drive I've once had before and I think about daily, it's like when you love a band and you've listen to a particular song so much that you can't get through it anymore; I've burnt myself out to the fullest possible extent. It's just time I threw in the towel as it is not fair to any Staff who could be a great potential Head Administrator for me to hold the position when I'm not able to fulfill it like I used to. For this reason and others, I have stepped down from the position of Head Administrator and will be a Senior Administrator so I can return to do what originally was my entire reason for joing staff - doing events.

Farewells:

@Halpert

I never got to thank you in a way that formally represented what it is you did over a year ago. Due to my schedule back then, I could only play during late hours and resulted in half the High Staff voting me on removal for inactivity while the other voted I was active. It was quite the limbo to be in but I accepted my removal and when I asked for my powers to be taken away you came in and investigated it rather than simply taking up the ticket and getting it done with. Because of your simple action of wanting to make sure things were correct and double-checking everything, you came to the conclusion my removal was a mistake and re-instated me. Since then I've remained Staff and if there is anyone I have to thank for where I've gotten or the things I've done is you because you took a simple 5 minutes to assert a situation which has spread to over 2 years of staffing work. When I got Head Administrator, one of the things I always kept in mind was taking up on every Staff member who felt they were being treated unfair or that their work was not being accounted for correctly and have done my best to look into each and every case for everyone to be given credit for what they've done and never be an oversight.

Other than that, there are no farewells as I'm not leaving.

Banned

rip no more commando droid 

r4ymo.gif

Damn, I didn't expect that. You were always the person I looked up to, from way back when you were Wolffe, all the way up to when you got HA. You always set the example for me and had solid advice. 

o7 Zyner and thanks for all the hard work you've put into the server.

• Founder
Founder

Great staff member and even better person. We had quite the ride... I didn't know you on icefuse but I am glad we got to know each other here. I'm glad you are still sticking around on the server. Hopefully we will still see CT PVT Killswitch around. 

o7

ps I will never download Ring of Elysium