Panda's Farewells (At Least For Now)

So uh...Yeah. I've been thinking about this for awhile and i've come to the conclusion that i'm way too busy right now to even concider hopping on. As of me writing this i'm studying for my SATs tomorrow. A lot of shit is happening and I need to be focused more on those things. So...This is a goodbye to the people on Synergy Roleplay. 

Here are some people who made my experience on here a lot better than being alone:

@Striker: Man. I know that you don't like me as when I was in 212th but we sure did have some fun events and PT together. I'm proud to see you as the XO of 212th and I hope to come back to see you as Cody. Stay Frosty.

@Scribbles: For the most part, you are a legend dude. I'm not just saying that out of kindness but an absolute unit. Keep moving on.

v- (Idk why I can't click on Nade's name but this one is for Nade): Hey Nade. How's it hanging? I hope life goes well for you.

@Drayyen- You know where to contact me buddy. I'mma miss Swanson DBs.

@Nyx- Idk if you're active on the forums but I want to say i'm sorry for leaving in your time of need. 

@Joah- You were a really good Rex and I wished I was in 501st during your whole term.

@Carter- You're gay ❤️

@Egg- Sorry I couldn't live up to your expections as Barriss. I tried my best to outbest the last one. (The one before Darpaka)

@Spud- You deserved Rex and to make 501st great again but sadly, that didn't happen. I wish the best for you as you strive for better.

@Sanchez- You're mega gay and remember that we're the ultimate pilot duo. Don't you ever forget that.

If I didn't tag you, i'm sorry i'm just not in a current state to even think right now. All I have to say is...

Goodluck SR.
@Nade Jones

• Friendly 2

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

27 minutes ago, Zim said:

@Red_Panda
e5upSHu.jpg

Better get your ass back around for SCP.
o7 Cutie.

You know damn well imma try to be there lmao.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope