The 187th "Office" Conspiracy.

Joseph

Anyone who watched the office knows of the season 3 'merger' Either the scranton branch or the stanford branch was going to close. (this was also mentioned in the first episode i believe but was called 'Down Sizing') it was decided by the higher ups of dunder mifflin that the scranton branch was going to close. Later on in the episode the manager of scranton (Josh) decided to resign from his position. Forcing Dunder Mifflin to keep the scranton branch and close the stanford branch. Now at this point your honor, i'd like to discuss some similarities between the Office, and 187th. We will have to go back a while to when 187th was removed. A community meeting was prompted where joah stated. "327th or SC will be removed by the end of the month." So after this 187th felt pretty good and confident, just like the stanford branch. 1 week (or less) later and reaper had resigned. there were 4 candidates for replacement.  And it was annouced that same week in a community meeting that 187th was going to be removed instead of 327th or SC (Now known as Special Operations/SO for those of you who don't know)

Note:Not blaming reaper for the removal but just pointing out the similarities. Also don't take this as me comparing a swrp battalion to a great tv show just a conspiracy pal. 

this is a parody

Edited by Joseph

Hey guys let's bring back 187th!

The battalion which is so low in lore it makes R2D2 having 3 dildo penetrators seen as more lore friendly!

Yeah 187th can die (Oh wait they already did)

On the other hand, if we bring them back can I be BCMD?

I've always been told I'd be good at choosing SWRP over my kid...

😂😂😂

Edited by Freck
  • Funny 1

British

when you make a meme about your former beloved battalion, and everyone comes to shit on it and say 187th will never be added retard. 1st question. Wtf does this post have to do with 187th  being added. 2nd question. At least read the post to realize it was satire.... but hey wtf do i know....

On 10/29/2018 at 5:08 PM, BigBurner said:

Can we remove a battalion instead of asking for another one?

On 10/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, Freck said:

Hey guys let's bring back 187th!

The battalion which is so low in lore it makes R2D2 having 3 dildo penetrators seen as more lore friendly!

Yeah 187th can die (Oh wait they already did)

On the other hand, if we bring them back can I be BCMD?

I've always been told I'd be good at choosing SWRP over my kid...

😂😂😂

On 10/29/2018 at 1:28 PM, Hero said:

BuT iF tHeY cAmE bAcK tHeN pEoPlE wOulD rEjOiN

On 10/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, Medic said:

No one gives a fuck about 187th.