Memories | Freck

Got any cool memories of us (or just cool memories in general)?

Post em' here, I wanna see what yalls remember lol.

One of, if not my favourite memory is with @Washington and Apache. - 

Dropping into MHB as Jar Jar and going ham on some kids, I get arrested for nothing whilst they begin to shoot people. 

Funniest shit ever

Oh and that time I got perma banned lmao

Edited by Freck
  • Funny 2

British

I don't have any screenshots of this but got some great memories:

Great Baby Ravioli RIots

Me, Ginyu, and Jek were all wandering around the ship board when Ginyu suggested "Guy's, lets do an event" and then Jek was like "yes sure" and earlier that day were were memeing about Egg's passionate Loe for Baby Raviolis, so our event was that we delivered a shipment of "supplies" (spawned in a. bunch of crates) and had Naval distribute the boxes to battalions". The ENTIRE SHIP just decided to flip-the-fuck out at the concept of baby rav, and started to steal crates from each other and the MHB. Then, some 212th came up to me and said "Hey can you tell the 501st to stop stealing our baby rav" and I found out that the 501st would walk into 212th bunks, gun down and murder ALL OF THE 212TH IN THERE, and steal there boxes. Truly the high point of RP.

Jackson's 10 Hour Long Event

The event name says it all. It was a 10hour long event that everyone was deployed in waves and it was hands-down the best event ever done. I don't want to go in all the specifics but basically it was extremely hard, but very fun. The highlight was the 212th (who came with 22 people) and were going off in chat "Oh man we have so many people" "We're most active batt, you guys are saved" then they ALL DIED IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES TO ONE BOMB. The best debrief ever followed: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543177425 -- Also, we saw the first entry of ARC General Cards into the server, and that was the best thing finding ginny in a cave screaming. Another great moment I remember was when I lost the 327th somewhere, and was alone, then @Egg came up to me and said "Hey, do you want some glory, then follow me" and he just dived down some death pit that led to the end boss and we just skrt skrt'd the entire temple fight scene and killed the man boss b4 anyone arrived.

High Command Squad

@Jackson will remember this time. Me, Jackson, Ginyu, Llama and Jek would run around during events as an elite High Command strike team and would literally complete every event by ourselves while the other troops bumbled around as retards.

The Office Bombing

In my Regimental office, me and Ginyu just bought detonators, and then Ginyu decided to cover MY ENTIRE BACK PART OF MY OFFICE in like 50 dets, and then was like "Hey Wash, call in all of naval and stuff into your bunk and lets kill them all". So I called the Admiral (who was Squeaks at the time) and all the naval into my office for an important meeting, and then once we all were in, we did some RP then Ginyu hit the dets, literally killed everyone in the room but me, and the whole 212th in the bunks below my office. That lead to a massive bombing spree we did of covering everything in hidden dets. Truly one of the best times.

The Attack of CT PVT Apache and Comanche

Me and Apache were just messing around on the server as CTs when an admin was like "Hey do you guys wanna help me test these drop pods" so we did, and it basically was a prop that was dropped from a LAAT (basically an ODST pod) and then Freck outta no where was like "yo heres some grenade launchers go hard". So when we dropped INTO MHB Me and apache just started mass-killing everyone with grenade launchers, the Freck (who was JarJar) was rushed by CG and arrested for just standing there while 2 CTs when HARD AF on the entire ship. We never got arrested while Freck got arrested for no reason. CG truly is the best police force. 

Max's Generic Special Op Missions

Max would always put on these special missions were you had the capture a scientist before he escaped etc. I did it a million times, but the most memorable were as a 327th in which.I stole a speeder and like the Volk scene from MW3 slammed into the dude and captured him. Then once as Ahsoka I force-leaped after him and blew up his speeder by chopping it up. Captured him then proceeded to carry the 501st through the event.

Command Deck Interviews

You never knew what you were gonna get with these. Either it would just be us all sitting down tabbed out, or sometimes Fox would walk in on Jackson burning me and Oxen to death while I"m prone crawling on the table. For Square's senior Interview, Zyner built a giant death room for square to just be spawn-killed in while we asked him questions. Those were just some good bits of fooler and fun. Oxen would always be very confused when he tabbed back in.

There are probably so many memories and things I'm forgetting but those are the highlights I can remember off the top of my head. MY quote board has even more just to reference. Truly good ol' times.

(You know, I never realized how many times my favorite things I did involved murdering the 212th...)

Edited by Washington
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

Hoh boy, There’s been a lotta memorable moments.

I remember one time during a 1 life event, Smokes had gotten a Laat and we were pinned down on the roofs of the Building. So smokes being smokes took the Laat and Rammed the event job with the LAAT. Before he did dat he let out a fuckin scream and yeeted the Laat into the roof. The TS exploded into laughter after that. God, I miss those days. 

Another time was me being a 41st SGT on a event where the spawn was blocked off after the 1st wave with Trandos which had Asassian blades picking off everyone. I was piss scared cause I was practically the only survivor secpt for Flamma. So I was basically playing a bloody survival horror game in Gmod. It was great 

Edited by Snadvich

Back in the early days of Synergy I was walking in MHB with a 212th then a fucking sith jumped down from sky gate screaming you got that good shit and slaughtered us both. 

Before the weapon dealer got reset almost all of 104th had a Z-6.  Our battle station was 3rd on the old Venator so whenever droids were spawned by elevators complete mayhem would start  

I have many more but these were the ones I thought of first. 

My biggest oof, back in October 2017 when I was staff and he still had ULX I tried to bring a 104th named Juggs to 104th bunks, my dumbass didn't notice I put a space between J and uggs and I brought the whole damn jedi order in 104th bunks. There was literally 50 people screaming and running around.  

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

Oh boy

Icefuse first:

@Zander Yelling at my drunk self to get to bunks or I'll be removed from Bacara.

Yelling at people starting a riot over the new map and my grumpy drunk self yelling at them.

Manson 

Lilbuhs hosting a boxing fight for all bcmds, I won.

New map.

Getting removed from DVL.

Coming here.

Synergy time:

Day 1 lag

Chris showing me the 1st weapon vendor glitch then deleting 76m worth of credits.

@Rush Cat being the biggest memer around.

Yelling at Jouii 48503 times.

Removing people for being idiots.

@Jackson THE ADVENTURE OF TACKSON AND DEMIC.

Jek getting yeet away.

All I have for now.

WAS MEDIC

Oh boy I got some good ones

Icefuse:

1) Meeting @SquirtleKitty's fucking retarded ass

2) Getting staff, being promoted to mod

3) Getting Bly (was good memes, met good people)

4) The jedi bunks getting literally set FULL OF DETS AND CRASHING THE SERVER

5) False / Windu yelling at this kid who was complaining that he failed trials

6) Playing an Event with @Medic as Bacara and the 187th commander, we were captured and tortured

7) Being a ST XO was fucking great

Synergy:

1) Launch day gave me cancer

2) Meeting even more great people

3) The urge to kill all the 327th that got it removed (Im looking at you @RangerRivet)

4) June 1st

5) Becoming Bly again

• Funny 1

Launch day being the worst thing in the fucking world is a classic.

Billiam deleting the documents.

Bombing the 501st bunks with CG as Gume.

Becoming a Jedi General to leave just 3 weeks in.

Performing order 66 as Anakin with my plot armor. But before that being shoved off the ramp because someone deleted specifically the one I was standing on.

Ginyu as Anakin performing the I Hate You scene but him screaming.

Llama as Yoda and Dargon as Mace Windu.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Taytays commander report on mamba due to Ruzoms powerplay which was the biggest failed powerplay ever as he didn't get a single +1 on his cody app

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 6
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
2 hours ago, Washington said:

Jackson's 10 Hour Long Event

The event name says it all. It was a 10hour long event that everyone was deployed in waves and it was hands-down the best event ever done. I don't want to go in all the specifics but basically it was extremely hard, but very fun. The highlight was the 212th (who came with 22 people) and were going off in chat "Oh man we have so many people" "We're most active batt, you guys are saved" then they ALL DIED IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES TO ONE BOMB. The best debrief ever followed: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1543177425 -- Also, we saw the first entry of ARC General Cards into the server, and that was the best thing finding ginny in a cave screaming. Another great moment I remember was when I lost the 327th somewhere, and was alone, then @Egg came up to me and said "Hey, do you want some glory, then follow me" and he just dived down some death pit that led to the end boss and we just skrt skrt'd the entire temple fight scene and killed the man boss b4 anyone arrived.

High Command Squad

@Jackson will remember this time. Me, Jackson, Ginyu, Llama and Jek would run around during events as an elite High Command strike team and would literally complete every event by ourselves while the other troops bumbled around as retards.

tfw i was in both of these :( but u forgot about me i see how it is 💔

• 5 weeks later...
Banned

remember that one time when Freck got permabanned