CWRP Reavers ban appeal

Reaver

RP Name/Steam Name: well Reaver/was fives/was jesse
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:124125696
Date of Ban:  10/14/18
Length of Ban: perma
Offense: editing a doc after resigning. was annoyed at the state of a battalion had the stupid idea to move someone up a rank and edit a title. Then got hit with that phat perma ban
Banned By: chambers
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: i was annoyed when i did it i know still not a good excuse but ye wasn't expecting to get permd saw it as a joke don't see it that way any more i understand bl from the battalion but this is the first time i have done anything wrong on the server and i still very much intend to RP and to talk to the people i have met.
Evidence to support your claims: well you can check out my resignation there were lots of strong opinions on there just dont let them influence your choice just express your opinion i know a lot of you will have them .the 501st wanted me BL and i was told that they didn't want me perma banned. any more info is available on request just @ me in your comment if you have any questions i will respond once approved to.

-1 Instead of talking over your issues, explaining what you think is wrong with the battalion, and being understanding of why things where happening the way they were, and then deciding to maybe stay or leave the battalion, you decided to betray the trust of the battalion. Messing with any official documents is a serious, serious issue, and shows it is very hard to trust you again. From the brief moment I knew you, you seemed like a cool dude and I am sure you are, but just because you can be cool doesn't mean you should get unbanned. You did what you did, and now you have to face the consequences for your unfortunate action.

"i was annoyed when i did it i know still not a good excuse "

So you're saying that because you were "Annoyed", it gives you the right to screw with the battalion's docks?.
Instead of communicating with the battalion and talking to us of your concerns,  you instead messed up its docs.
You had so many choices of handling your situation, like simply leaving the battalion, but you chose to screw it up instead,

• Agree 1

I personally was only going to perma BL from the battalion. I wasn't really going to seek further action, until I was asked about the situation. I have no problem if you got your perma turned over. I get memes and joking and all that, but docs is just never a good idea to mess with.

I feel like an absolute hypocrite if I were to -1 this, everyone deserves chances to reform themselves. I believe in community forgiveness and without it I wouldn't be able to write this message. We all make mistakes and learn from them. With that out of the way +1 and I hope you come back because I truly believe you have learned your lesson from what you did.

TLDR: +1

I dont know man, I was real fucking annoyed back when I was a master but I never exactly touched any docs.

But here's how I see it.

We've given people second chances before, shit way worse than this.

And you know what, I'm a nice dude and will leave you a +1.

And here's this advice, touch shit again and I'll break your gaming fingers.

• Funny 1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Ok so to be straight honest I dont care if you get unbanned but come on dude TALK TO PEOPLE Please

You and your group of friends constantly shit talked Quill and I for "Killing the Battalion' e9b949c098799289af2ca9c446febb3a.png

Doesnt quite look like we did that considering when you did this shit we had around 40 members around

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If you get unbanned in the future try talking to people instead of going behind there back because going behind peoples back doesnt get you shit in life 

+1

I'd normally +1 this as most people have moments in the heat, but generally you're one disrespectful dude, I remember just going in to talk to Patrick as he was trying to explain stuff but you and Artician were just taking the piss, insulting us and just generally being big pricks because of the ranks you had.

Not to mention you handled all this like a child, sorry but I'm -1 this because you're the most 2 faced person I've seen in this community. 

• Agree 1

I fully understand that people should be punished for destroying docs. In this situition i was even negetivly affect as my name was used in the "destruction". The thing Reaver did was put me as a CMD over Woeny's name on the Docs and also editing the text ARC ROSTER to OMALIC FOR XO. Theese edits took about 1-2 minutes to fix and i belive that Reaver should be punished for it, so we did punish him. He was removed and permablacklisted from the battalion.

The fact that he greifed the forums, used my name in this bad manner and that he handeld this situation so porly makes me both angry and dissepointed in him. I fully stand by the blacklist and the removal from 501st.

I do not however belive that he should be permanatly banned for such a minor greifing of the roster. When you think of someone destroying the roster you'd think that he had removed all the coding or removed alot of shit that would take hours to fix if even fixable at all. But in this case it's not even close to that. This is why feel that this ban should either be removed or shortend.

I'm very angry and dissepointed in you for doing this Reaver. But i don't think this punishment was just.    

+1 

Papa Kal

Forum Admin

+1 Reaver didn't mean no harm with this document issue, it could of been removed / edited with in 2 seconds and have gotten a permanent ban, blacklist would be the acceptable extent of a punishment I believe.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I remember you! Lowkey don't worked up about the positions man. Chill. 

This ain't even that big of a deal tbh. The appeal is kinda trash but you being a sound enough guy makes up for that. 

So my final thoughts on this is a +1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 Good guy. 

When people say he messed with the docs all he did was change one persons rank and type in text saying”phil for rex” or something like that.

To be honest I would probably do the same if chambers denied the two only applications...

For everyone wondering about what he did in terms of Documentation changing in the incident that is being appealed he did the following:

• Moved someone up to BCMD deleting the current person as BCMD and a CMD who both came back recently

These are the things that I saw that were wrong with the Documents though so I am going of what I saw myself not what other people saw.

Overall:

I believe that the ban should be shortened to a week ban but not unbanned completely out, what you did was wrong and there were otherways of going about with the frustration and anger that you were feeling at the time. 

+1 to the ban being reduced to a week ban as this is still something that was easily fixed, however at the same time I believe that the Appeal application could of been better worded.

Edited by Monnk
Updated to fit in with what the person did to documentation.

So it seems you have some genuine remorse for your actions, however.

You should not have come bothered me about your appeal TWICE asking me about the status of it when it was only up for 2-3 days when others have been waiting far more patiently and longer about their appeals.

This appeal has been ACCEPTED, BUT you will remain banned for an additional 2 weeks.

You will be unbanned 11/5/2018

//Moved to Accepted Appeals//

• Agree 2