Tristan's Resignation from Bly

Tristan

Battalion: 327th

RP Name: 327th Battalion Commander Bly

Date: 10/17/18

Reason: My entire purpose of coming back to the server and being active was to get the 327th back into a good place. I never intended on even staying this long. I've met a whole bunch of new people and hope I stay friends with them for a long time, I intend to step back down to an Advisor position if the next Bly allows as such. I will also keep the discord until a new Bly is selected unless they wish me to keep it. I just can't force myself to get in game anymore. I intend to still help with the administrative aspect of running a battalion

I recommend my New XO to be Bly now. He would make a great Bly. Don't make me have to come back to revive this battalion again

Goodbyes: I'm not leaving the community just Bly

• Friendly 2

cmonBruh

good on you for building 327th into the best it really can be

from the beginning i didn't want 327th because its another atk batt to worry about but over time you lot have really grown on me. its great that you guys are actually one of if not the best atk batt right now. really no big problems that have come to me and its been a blessing all thanks to you @Tristan. thank you for all the hard work you put in and i wish you only the best in the future.

you sir really made 327th the best it can be.

o7 thank you for your service.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 2