Sky's Farewell Messages to people

Hey guys it's the best Appo here. 

Don't really know what to say. Not sure if many of you guys know who I am xdd

Anyways... Just wanna say good bye to my guys at Synergy I love you all. I hope the server goes very well.

I wanna shout out my bois:

@Orlando - Mate I hope you fukin get Admin one day xddd. Great guy he's been a great person to be with in 501st. Made 501st more fun to be apart of thanks man!

@Reaver - See you in college tomorrow.

@Phil- Worst XO ever. Won't accept my PokeOne invite. U big gey.

@SR Longshot Admin - Guy who basically got me settled in the 212th thanks man. You basically kickstarted my time at Synergy!

@[SR] Heart - Basically got me invested in Consular trials. Thanks you made everything a blast. I hope hope hope you get Gregor!!!!!!!!! You better or I'll come back and kill you.

@[SR] Trixx [A] and @SnookieWilliams  - Couldn't pick Snookie dunno what his forum name is but Trixx tell him for me <3. Anyways you guys were so friendly and nice to talk to   you guys made one stressful week (You know what it's about) into something that I didn't have to stress on, on my own so I'd like to   thank you guys for that as that really helped me out. Can't thank you guys enough !

@miguz - You pronounce your name as Nigu- Banned.

@Quill Khan - Hope you have fun as Rex again! Make 501st great again!

@Perri- Prob best BCMD made 212th really fun such a chill guy.

@Stern- Sorry I fucked your first event idea. Fucking get SA show Synergy what a true event looks like! Thanks for being an active Naval helping me on my events such a big help!

@✞ [SR] Havoc™ [A] - *Is my mic working?* SJDUISAHDIJAHSYGKASJUKALIJLO. Ded mic. You're a good kid I hope everyone treats you well on the server. And I hope you enjoy the time on synergy!

@Spud and Sivo - I hope Tristan never allows you to have your own "Spud's Love Shack"

@Anime Character- My one and only true Padawan "Well Knight now". Next few Padawans = Ew *Ahem* Reaver *ahem* Orlando. I hope you get Knight and be a God.

@Omalic- Can't thank you enough for how you and Phil made 501st such a warm welcome. Thanks for recommending me for Appo! I enjoyed my time as WO!

@Monnk- Your RP is fucking great keep it up. You'll go far in 501st!

@IKE- Great guy to work with in 501st. I hope you go far in Synergy. Fucking fun to play with you!

@Runner- GET A MIC!

@Andrews53- You don't have the high ground anymore do you?

@Rogue- ur gay.

@Lucifer- I will one day murder you. Lucifer you're such a great guy I hope your Naval and Clone goes well!

@Whisper- Play dat furry shit down my ear one more time... You're the reason why i quit :3.

@Nade Jones- Probably best HA in the world. 

@Sinister- Thanks for getting me into the GM program. Though it was stressful. I'm glad you gave me a chance. Sorry for the early quit :/

@[SR] Sanchez [VA]- Though I haven't really talked to you in the last few days. You've been a fun guy to work with on events!

@Eclipse - Best WO in the world ;)

@Arctican- AGGRESIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Raven Stark - Get concer and doie

I'm pretty sure this is basically everyone. Sorry if I left anyone else. So I love you I hope you have a great time on this server. Sad to go but life is killing me and yeah not having the same vibe from Synergy then before. Carry on growing Synergy! I'm proud to be apart of this community!

Edited by [SR] Sky [SA]
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 5

Spud is best Appo ❤️

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY!!! NOW WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN AWESOME SIM WITH? (But In all seriousness, I hope you have one of the best times in collage, for you and Luke. You were also one of the few people that actually makes me want to stay on the server and enjoy it. I salute you dude, have a great time!)

• Friendly 1
7 minutes ago, SR Longshot Admin said:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY!!! NOW WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN AWESOME SIM WITH? (But In all seriousness, I hope you have one of the best times in collage, for you and Luke. You were also one of the few people that actually makes me want to stay on the server and enjoy it. I salute you dude, have a great time!)

My guy you're gonna go far in SR. Like seriously you are keep it up