Alexz's app for staff

Alexz

RP Name: 104th CSM Alexz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66486791

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CEN

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well I promised myself after the community helped me out by unbanning me on the forums, I would return the favor by applying for staff and helping the community. I want to help make people's events better by spawning droids in and setting health. I have been here since the beginning and I attend to stay around for a little while. Those who know me well know my intentions are to help, but yes I admit I've made mistakes in my time. I want to prove that I changed and am ready for staff. The community is a great place and this server has been a fun experience for me every step of the way. This is a commitment that I will help where I am needed and I want people to know I have grown in maturity. If you all give me the chance this will be a great point for my return and my hope to help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an 18 year-old senior from Chicago. I am big into politics and those who know me know why I have been gone for so long. I have been here since August of last year and I started off by joining the 101st under Navi. I have been off and on project involving staff and TR in my time. I am a very vocal person and never to shy to say what's on my mind. I am a pretty chill guy if you can get to know me and I always find new ways to socialize with people. I have tons of event ideas on a note pad I made and love helping wherever and whenever I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes Senior admin on Synergy. Admin on Zephyr, TTT mod on moongoat gaming

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  
750 hours after the hour wipe back a ways ago.
Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

BIG BURNER IS BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Edited by BigBurner
added stuff
1 hour ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

Nice application 

Theres been a big problems with new admins not doing their work passing it onto higher staff that already have responsibilities will you promise to do the work that is given to you? @BigBurner

+1

Yes sir, I have vast experience in staff and I actually want to help because I’m active again.