LOOC

Mercy

Name: Mercy

Suggestion: LOOC (Local-out-of-character chat)

Implementation: Add in a new chat type that has the same chat range as normal In-character chat but for out-of-character. Could use .// and /looc This is a small change but it's still a slight improvement.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A

Edited by MercyXD
Fixed formatting
1 hour ago, Arroyo said:

Neutral, On one case I like the idea but on another case like what if someone minges with it and starts saying racist stuff and the forbidden order only people close to them will be able to see it.

Arroyo, it takes a lot of self control for me to not say some of the things I want to in regards to you... But... Holy shit dude that's the stupidest thing I've seen all day. People can say racist stuff or order 66 in local chat an only people around them can see it, looc doesn't change anything with proximity, it would just allow people to more easily have OOC conversations locally.

+1

• Winner 4

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Staff would be called in if anything mingy, racist or forbidden order gets muttered, or at least should be called if it happens. Staff take care of the regular OOC anyway.
+1, I love this. .// or /looc would work well. I use .// for local OOC anyway.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:22 AM, Arroyo said:

Neutral, On one case I like the idea but on another case like what if someone minges with it and starts saying racist stuff and the forbidden order only people close to them will be able to see it.

If they're being that mingy then they'd just say it in IC anyways.

13 minutes ago, miguz said:

i am in agreement with this statement

edit: neutral

If you just wanna talk in OOC with a group of people without flooding OOC chat, PM won't work out too well. I understand /pm is good for talking to an individual, but I feel like LOOC will just be a good improvement. Besides, it's not that big of a change.

• Agree 1