F U C C

Alright gamers,

It probably won't change much because im never on anyways, but I want to "formally" say a final goodbye and Fuck you to pretty much everyone involved in this community.

Whether you take that Fuck you personally or not, I could care less. But to those of you who know me you will probably just laugh.

With my fella Nightmare officially nae naed, I thought it appropriate to say this. Lmfao #R.I.P the G.O.A.T

I am probably never going to speak with most of you ever again, and almost never show my face around the forums or team speak unless someone wants me there for a reasonable purpose. 

I"ve played this god forsaken game mode since December of 2015 and I can say quite confidently that I have wasted a good couple thousand hours of my life.... Granted I did meet some pretty bodacious fellas. Real talk though, I do hate myself a little for using all that time on Mother Fucking Garry's mod Star Wars Role Play, although again I still like some of the people and laughs I had while playing this horse shit.

On top of all that, my real life isn't really going too well right now. I am stressed out with the 8 AP classes I decided to take this year, and other personall shit I have going on. So it's not that I 100% hate SWRP as much as it might sound.

Now time for the "Goodbyes"

@Medic Dad, I love you. Play more games with me.

@Nightmare The Latina Man I love you and your yee yee lookin' ass.

@Joah Im still down to play CIV or other games if you are. you Kike.

@Jorrdan You are just pure autism out the fucking barrel. Have a good one Jorrdan you're a pretty cool guy, if you put aside the mental handicap.

@Bbstine Word around the office is.... you have a fat cock.

@Zyner Didn't hang out much but I appreciate you putting up with my daily retardation. Overall cool dude.

@J.Jefferson The neighborhood Cool Guy.

@Tybo QKumber......

@Esitt Im coming to visit you, you best fucking believe.

@Faded You are the breathing definition of weaponized autism.

@Egg Never really hung out much but when we did you made me laugh so hard I would get a better ab workout than the gym would give me.

@Freck P E N I S. You a homie.... homie.

@Derv Get off the boof retard.

@Twrgy I subscribed btw.

@Tyzen Local swagger master.

@ASVO You a fucking hoe, just letting ya know.

@Baxter Weeb lookin' goofy fuckin' toe cheese headass. Go shid and fard redart. POWER RANGERS WERE THE OG MECH ANIME.

@Fizzik Lmao sorry I left without really saying anything.

@Prince Kike.....

@Chop You're a cool guy Chop, wish we could have talked more.

@Thexan I shidded and I farded, luv u bb.

@Arcann You better shut up before I kiss you.

@TayTay You get a lot of shit around here, but honestly I think you're pretty cool. Good luck with whatever you do in the future.

That just about does it, i'm in the Snapchat group chat, so if you're in there you will probably see a lot of me and some other autists. It's been fun fellas, If I missed you in a S/O im sorry, just comment or some dumb shit. 

This is Thot Patrol, out here detecting for the last time. Deuces retards....

Edited by Smeck
  • Friendly 2