Venom was a Good Movie.

Pythin

Change my Mind.

The memes are just about chambers being boring by not letting me and mike post quality memes

Y-to let us

N-For go away.

Come up with stuff to where we can post funny stuff not for kids. Like have something infront if it so they cant see it. Idk but some of thr stuff i want to put up chombers took it down. Being a dumb dumb.

Here are some memes

Homers_Back_Fat_06102018135453.jpg

The_Silent_Protector_06102018130154.jpg

You_Cant_Defeat_Me_06102018140356.jpg

Tom_Shoots_Himself_06102018140446.jpg

Post Your funny memes too.

Former: Liaison

• Retired Founder

I'm with Chambers, grow up and stop posting targeting memes. It's not needed, and it's borderline bullying.
Wouldn' t want you two to end up like the rest of the banned users, I am supposed to say that last part. c;

5 minutes ago, Zim said:

I'm with Chambers, grow up and stop posting targeting memes. It's not needed, and it's borderline bullying.
Wouldn' t want you two to end up like the rest of the banned users, I am supposed to say that last part. c;

Who said anything about targeting memes. I make memes to meme a situation, and when they are actually funny he removes it. This is just to be posting memes. I am just saying. If you dont want kids looking at it just have something to where its age restricted or something like that. These arw just memes

Former: Liaison

Banned

when I was but a boy, my flak gun got executed by mike's father

#raiseflakgunawareness