"Delta 42"

RP Name: TRM CT ARCL Captain Sock

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:73872736

Suspected Player's Name: Patrick/"DELTA 42 Pilot Fang"

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:230244062

Rule Suspected Player Broke: FailRPing as a job that does not exist.

Explain to us what happened: For the past two days know, Patrick has run about the ship as "DELTA 42" a job that does not exist and has not been approved in the server suggestions. The situation arises that Boss and Regimentals "approved this" despite decisions like this needing to go through the server suggestions. The clear plausible explanation as to why Patrick has this ridiculous position is obvious and absurd. yet for some reason I am told by his protectorates that I need to "go to someone else".

Unfortunately I didn't get screenshots immediately cause I expected him to change his name and move on but apparently he is also planning on paying for a model for DELTA 42 who once again, does not exist. 

The only laughable argument I got as to why this is allowed is because I am a ranked CT and I have ARC training? Which is irreverent to the argument and an attempt to compare two different situations that don't correlate.

Really this situation is Patrick getting away with failrp as a makeup rank and job which is unacceptable. If we are a community that is gonna allow people to get away with shit cause of FEELINGS and overstepping rules and boundaries that are in place then thats fucked.

I will repeat once again, DELTA 42 does not EXIST and CANNOT be approved by "Boss and Regimentals" without a server suggestion so if Patrick continues to walk around as such then it is FAIL RP and he needs to be met with consequences.

Evidence (If applicable):102d308e83ccf399f3e47d3e5150e52d.png

177a5c1065723610d1c08675ffe0b4c6.png

e056c0aee22966702ff69f3622b9efc9.png

Edited by Sock Monkey
wrong RP name, not a Colonel anymore ;-;
  • Agree 8
  • Winner 2

:)

Banned
Just now, Arroyo said:

Does this also go as staff abuse report since he is staff?

no because it isn't abuse of staff

anyways +1

He was given permission by myself as Regimental and had permission from Delta 38 Boss. In no way was this Patricks fault. If you feel like trying to report someone report one of us. This has/is being dealt with interally. I have spoken with Chambers and he has already said Patrick needs to change his name.

Also to cover the premise of why is because delta four two was just a plain ol clone trooper thus he doesn't need a new job. he would just be a named character without a job like every other battalion has. 

Edited by Baelfire
  • Agree 2

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

While Delta-42 was a real character, the proper way about going to use said character has not been made.

As of now, Patrick will not longer be "Delta-42" regardless of the permission between Boss & the Regimental. Both of whom do not even have the authority to make such a call.

Should the desire for Delta-42 be great, someone will need to have a meeting with a Director about either the approval of a named character meaning that the name "Delta-42" would be allowed for use but have no job to it. (Similar as to the NULL Jedi who use the Knight Job but are a named character)

OR

A Server Suggestion to add in the job and it will be up to the Community to decide if the name, lore, loadout, payrate and everything else involved in the job is fair.

-----

To add to this, Patrick will revert back to a CT PVT due to resigning from his previous Battalion but his previous rank of SFC will stand and be transferable to whichever Battalion he wishes to go to.

For any further inquiries, feel free to contact me through TeamSpeak.

• Agree 1

I honestly don't know. For comparison and sorry naval. Naval adds lore characters every day. Most of them not being approved prob by a Director ( correct me if I'm wrong ). Same with Jedi, some have to be approved but the ones without Jobs, they're added and people use them. 

Basically netural. 

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

As Fixer of Delta Squad, I can speak for him as myself, Acroc, and Doc all approved of him as our pilot with that name.

He is allowed it and that is final on delta decision.

Was it approved by Directors+?
Edit: If not, simply remove it, untill approved.
If so, it's fine, case closed either way.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Bbstine said:

As Fixer of Delta Squad, I can speak for him as myself, Acroc, and Doc all approved of him as our pilot with that name.

He is allowed it and that is final on delta decision.

As much as I love you baby, that still isn't right. You can't just go around saying that this shit is alright because you and your higher ups say so. 

In example, I'm Blitz and I tell every ARF in the battalion that TRAUMA unit is back and all of my officers and higher ups (not including high staff) say that it's cool, that they can change their names to be suitable for TRAUMA and act as such. HOWEVER the servers rules state that I cannot do that without first suggesting it and having it accepted on the forums... I am not allowed to continue to do that. You can't just go breaking the rules because you and your clique say it's OK. That is straight up, borderline fucking favoritism, and you can't even deny that shit.

I love Patrick to death, but come the fuck on guys, really?

+1 to the report, this shit ain't allowed and in all honesty shouldn't even be a discussion.

Edited by Smeck
  • Winner 1
Banned

gaming win