Add the Knife to all SOBDE and ARC Troopers

Pxnda

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Adding the MK Knife to all SOBDE jobs and ARC Jobs

Job: SOBDE/ARC Jobs

Model: SOBDE/ARC 

Weapons: MK Knife

Other: SOBDE deserve to have their knives as they are equipped with 'vibroblades' and with the ARC Troopers, it would bring more appeal and have an additional perk of becoming an ARC Trooper. Also, Clones were trained to have the ability to fight with knives.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

21 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

@Sinister Zim said he's going to tinker with the file to make them powerful. Honestly i'd say just add these for Alpha or specific ARC, not literally all ARC, because Bodygroup =/= having them

ah. I mean all ARC having them probably isn't smart, that's too many people. Alpha is max 7 and realistically we only have like 3 on at a time usually.

Like I said on the other post about these, I don't care too much who gets as long as it is balanced, and used correctly. (aka you don't see a group of 35 people rushing a commando droid with knives)

The thing is I'm sure most clones in the Clone Wars carried knifes and shit like that. We can't just give everyone knives, that would cause more FAIL RP / Mingy situations to deal with. All though this hole knife thing is pretty cool and bad ass, but other then that +1.

Banned

+1

Open to the store for those that really want it would make sense to me. The suggestion is for SOBDE and ARC to get the knives. I think this was denied before but +1 as long as its either on the store or its available to all SOBDE and ARC, yes basically all RANCOR too.