Crimson's Specialized Regimental Commander App.

Crimson

----------------[ Regimental Commander ]----------------

Steam Name:Crimson or Something

RP Name: CG Major Crimson (Waived)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized

Experience:

I have been in CG ever since I joined the server which was around two years ago and I have been a Commander for 3-4 months under BCMD Xaze, Scribbles and DangerRanger. I am currently the Major of CG and act as the Medical Lead. On servers Owned by Zim before Synergy existed I served as the 187th Commander for a year. Besides that I really don't have anything else but I am sure if you talked to Zim or Shakes about it they could give a better opinion myself that is obvious not bias.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become the Spec Reg. Commander because for one i am currently the only one running for it, but that is not really a good reason. I am going to try to get the Specialized Battalions to do some more cross trainings, which is already happening to my knowledge, and for them to be transparent between each other. DU, CG, and 104th are very different in a sense that they are unique in their own right. I am going to try to get them to training together not specifically to get them to cross training but to try to get them to act professional on the battlefield or try to get them to coordinate better.I also want to help them voice concerns or help them anyway I can.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Coruscant Guard:

Protected and Rescued Senators and The Chancellor

Born on Coruscant

Run and held the Republic Prisons  

Loyal to the Chancellor

Beat Minges

Keeping the Peace(That means Fives)

Commanders: Fox, Thorn, Thire, and Stone(Who likes JarJar)

Named members: Jek, Rys, and Mack

104th Battalion:

Served under Jedi General Plo Koon

Nickname for the Battalion is Wolf Pack

Changed colors after losing a majority of the Battalion after the Battle with the Malevolence (Maroon to Light Blue)

Commanders: Wolffe( Lost one of his eyes from Ventress)

Named Members: Comet, Sinker, Tracer, Warthog, Dash 44, Dash 29, Boost

Markings on the armor was to remember the fallen

Changed from Light Blue to Grey before the Battle for Felucia

Doom’s Unit:

First seen at the Battle for Ringo Vinda

Lead by Jedi Generals Tiplar and Tiplee

Commanders: Doom

Known for using Shields in Combat

Availability: Mon-Thurs Allday till 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST due to classes
Fri-Sun All Day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Commander of CG

Medical Lead of CG

Help Xaze under the commander of CG

Helped found trackers in the CG

Enforced Protocol within CG

Helped recruit for the CG, and increased Numbers

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Hopefully the Specialized Battalions will continue to train and stay transparent in their endeavors.  I hope I do not fall under the curse of Spec Reg, and be inactive. Besides that I just hope I do good beside doing bad.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Keep the Spec Reg. Discord and makes sure they are doing trainings within there battalions. I also want them to start doing joint trainings if possible so they look professional during Events and during trainings. Besides that I am going to do my best to make sure they get what they need when they need it. Also bring back Weekend Passes.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Crimson
  • Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 said my name

• Agree 2
Banned

+1 yeah thats pretty good

Banned

+1 good luck. 

-1 The rushed and inaccurate app (Lore wise) that you posted doesn't leave me thinking that you really care about the position like the dash 24 there really is no excuse if you weren't sure the server is right there to look in as a person I like you but this app just doesn't fill me with confidence in you getting this role

-1, Incorrectly stated the lore as told by previous comments. You seem to not care about the other battalions. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1 your too fucking serious all the time, and take this game like its boot camp. If you want something like this then dont be a serious. You cant have fun and be serious, and i dont think specialized want some dictator leading them. Overall-1. Just a big douche to me erverytime i talk with CG

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison

Yall who cares he made small mistakes in lore. He can learn from that!
What matters is if he is fit for leading the Specialized Regiment.

Now from myself looking at the two candidates (as of writing this) I believe Turbine is more experienced leading and managing an actual Battalion. But don't let that bring you down! I actually didn't have any Battalion leading experience and look at me now!

Anyways I support you and believe you can do it. I've only had good interactions with you so ya.

The interview will decide anyways.

+1

-your lovely attack reg cmd miguz

On 9/17/2018 at 10:04 PM, Pythin said:

-1 your too fucking serious all the time, and take this game like its boot camp. If you want something like this then dont be a serious. You cant have fun and be serious, and i dont think specialized want some dictator leading them. Overall-1. Just a big douche to me erverytime i talk with CG

Honestly, I want someone whos serious that will immerse us even more. 

27 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

Honestly, I want someone whos serious that will immerse us even more. 

Immerse you? It's a fucking video game. You are alreadg immersed. If you want a dick leading than that's you. I am just say in. That he is mean and the biggest douche tbh. Probably compares to thexan, but that's your decision my dude. I aM not gonna try and change it. Just want everyone to have fun, and not be hostages

Former: Liaison

2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Immerse you? It's a fucking video game. You are alreadg immersed. If you want a dick leading than that's you. I am just say in. That he is mean and the biggest douche tbh. Probably compares to thexan, but that's your decision my dude. I aM not gonna try and change it. Just want everyone to have fun, and not be hostages

I see what your point of view is but honestly if it's his character don't judge him for it and I know its a game but the fact remains I hop on the server I'm not emeresed in the game I'm always seeing people doing stupid shit that clones did not do. And the fact that we call the server a Serious RP server and yet people dont act like it is. 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview

Please contact myself or chambers on teamspeak by 9/27/18