MUTINY AWARENESS!

BigZach

Mutiny - "A mutiny is a rebellion against authority, like when sailors overthrow the captain of a ship or when a class of 8th graders refuses to dissect a frog in biology class. Mutiny comes from an old verb, mutine, which means "revolt," and a mutiny is still like a revolt."

Powerplay - "tactics exhibiting or intended to increase a person's power or influence."

Mutiny as a definition doesn't so bad now does it?
Great things such as women's rights and even America as the free country it is today came from it. If America didn't fight the brits and rebel, you'd be (lowkey) Fucked

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned
27 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Great things such as women's rights

that was a series of protests, not a mutiny

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

that was a series of protests, not a mutiny

They rebelled to their legally authoritative figures called men. Mutiny is "a rebellion against authority". Nothing specific.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

3 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

If you are doing this to try and justify how you and your buddies treated Snadvich, it won't work. 

No I was just really annoyed how people use the word in the wrong context. I'm barely anyones buddy xD Not been associated with GM that long. I just really dislike your misuse of the word as if you are a Pirate. It wouldn't justify anything it's two definitions of two words xD 

Edited by BigZach

Banned
8 minutes ago, BigZach said:

They rebelled to their legally authoritative figures called men. Mutiny is "a rebellion against authority". Nothing specific.

by that logic every protest is a mutiny

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

It wasnt used in the wrong context, you are trying to justify and distance yourself from what you and others have done

I DIDN'T DO SHIT. Explain to me what I have done? Doc if you wanna talk we can. Also how does a post about the definition of two words justify anything?

Edited by BigZach

Banned
1 minute ago, BigZach said:

Technically. by definition. The word mutiny isn't by definition malicious. 

pro·test

noun

ˈprōˌtest/

a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

mu·ti·ny

ˈmyo͞otnē/

noun

an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.

two very different things

Just now, Spooky said:

pro·test

noun

ˈprōˌtest/

a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

mu·ti·ny

ˈmyo͞otnē/

noun

an open rebellion against the proper authorities, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.

two very different things

Objections can be classed as rebelling, especially to a higher authority.

Banned
Just now, BigZach said:

Objections can be classed as rebelling, especially to a higher authority.

an objection is basically saying you don’t like something

a rebellion is actively trying to remove the thing you don’t like

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Then why the need to justify yourself in PMs to people? From what I've read it just seems you are trying to distance yourself from the situation and downplay/undermine the severity of the situation

I was gonna ask for a Verbal talk because expression through text is trash. I didn't partake in any meeting. Me and snad are on good terms. TBH i've gotten too much into this gay ass over dramatised drama. This isn't undermining anything it's a definition of two words that were commonly used in that situation.

Don't blame our officers for the things that I stated. I do still fully back up everything that I said. But there is one key difference why GM are agreeing with what I said. Because it was not as good as everyone stated/thought it was. Snad was minging and getting others to minge. Doing little to no work. And promoting others to very high ranks without communication with anyone. And everyone saying that snad can do what he wants bc he's BCMD doesn't know how GM works. He never stated he was gonna run it in that way and a lot of the things he was trying to do was similar to Oxen. if you have complaints/Hate direct it to me not my officers <3.

2 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Wait

Didn't you like go from 2ndLT to Keller in like a week?

Not trying to start anything just asking 

Ok so I joined the battalion as a 501st PVT and was given CSM (Never asked) then earned 2ndLT was then promoted a week later to LTC then another 8 days later to Keller all by Snad. I'm also not going to say no to these positions for one key reason. It's a game. 

This is just as I came back to CWRP

Edited by TayTay
1 hour ago, TayTay said:

And everyone saying that snad can do what he wants bc he's BCMD doesn't know how GM works

All of GM saying that he cant do what he wants because he is BCMD, don't know how BCMD works.

Edited by Egg
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, TayTay said:

Ok so I joined the battalion as a 501st PVT and was given CSM (Never asked) then earned 2ndLT was then promoted a week later to LTC then another 8 days later to Keller all by Snad. I'm also not going to say no to these positions for one key reason. It's a game. 

This is just as I came back to CWRP

But you wouldnt even be able to apply for bacara if snadvich didnt promote you that fast

One of the reasons you wanted Snadvich out, is the only reason your able to apply for Bacara 

wutface

Stop trying to back yourselves up. You know what you did and everyone else knows what you did. It’s fucked up.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

So I have literally no idea what's going on... But if I did, i'm sure I wouldn't give a shit about more arguing. That's all Synergy has collapsed into these days. Arguing about rank and position, just stop people. There is more to this community than fucking position.

Banned

Everyone in this thread arguing, grow the fuck up abd quit being prepubescent 5 year olds. You are making the entire community Look bad to outsiders. You wonder why the server is slowly dying it’s because of how fucking toxic you all are being. Honestly just stop and grow the fuck up. You all wont survive the real world with this toxicity level. It’s honestly getting so bad I might dip myself because this is an ungodly amount of Toxicity. 

• Winner 1
2 hours ago, Reddy said:

But you wouldnt even be able to apply for bacara if snadvich didnt promote you that fast

One of the reasons you wanted Snadvich out, is the only reason your able to apply for Bacara 

wutface

Not true I have over 4 months of cpt+ experience 

He wasn't doing a good job and I let him know 

Everyone just likes drama and wants to make this bigger than it is

Banned
12 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

Yes but do u rlly believe that?

Thats never gonna happen. xD