CWRP - Mitchell Staff Application

Mitchell

RP Name: Dash-29 (Mitchell)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59607690

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator for a multitude of reasons. The biggest one is that I pride myself on being a helpful and informative person, who wishes to benefit the staff team and server as best as I can. I have enjoyed my previous experiences as a GMOD RP staff member, and I wish to continue that. Beyond those reasons,  I do believe that more staff members to help out those who are in need of assistance and I love being able to do that. Having the ability to be a more prominent member of the community via staffing is also an appeal to me. Finally, I want to be more than just another person on the community, I want to make the server the best I can and deal with those who wish to ruin the server and experience for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello! For those of you who have never met me, my name is Mitchell. I am a 16 year old gamer from the good ole US of A. I've played video games for pretty much my entire life, starting off on the XBOX-360 playing Gears of War. Call of Duty was one of my favorite games when I was younger, especially Nazi Zombies. I played console games pretty much my whole life until I turned 15 and got a PC, Since then, I've been playing PC non stop. I'd like to say that my first actual game addiction was a little unknown MOBA called Smite. I got around 1k hours into it, before moving on to LOL, which I logged 2.5k Hours into. From there, I started to play all kinds of games off and on. I then got into Gmod MRP for a while (other server I staffed on) before discovering this server after I had grown bored of the MRP server. 488 hour in, I think I made the good choice in switching. In server, I am currently the holder of Dash-29 in the 104th Battalion, serving as their ARC Lead. In terms of IRL stuff, I am currently attending my Junior year of high school, I will be truing 17 in a week, and I plan on going for a doctoral degree in Bio-Chemistry in order to become a genetic engineer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was an admin for another community for 9 about months.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  488 10 : 12

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Banned

+1

+1, I hope you can be as good as you were during the old MRP days, ‘Nomad.’

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

CONGRATULATIONS @Mitchel you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 9/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending