Droid Attack Flare (EVENT SERVER ONLY)

Max

Name: Max

Suggestion: I would like to state that this should only be used for Gamemasters to add a dramatic effect to there events for example if a squad needs back up they will do it with a flare. In lore, it was also a droid attack flare to alert clones nearby of an attack. Overall the size is small and it would be a great tool for Gamemaster to improve their events. 

Implementation: Add it as a weapon only to be used on the event server.

Lore:

Workshop content if applicable: I know it's not what it looks like but 95% of the time no one will even see the models (Only GM should have them) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164221866

Edited by Max
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1

Sadly, I can see this getting pretty mingey at times and the issue would be people will still want to use it on main and it's just like another thing we might have to worry about. If you can answer this for me then I will +1/-1: how do you think we should deal with those who misuse it, use it on main if it does become solely event server, and any "Accidental" times it is used since RP punishments wouldn't be a thing on event server. @Max

• Friendly 1

@Prince Most guns on the server are mingy god we have a power rifle or whatever its called all this adds is RP etc and will be only given by Gamemasters. If you can't trust game masters with giving out this weapon then the server or events at that point is doomed. So yea It will only be given out to event jobs ect no Main server and rules will be made with it.

Edited by Max
  • Friendly 1

-1 MY IMMERSIONS.

jk +1, ily Max bbl also I think the idea of this is really great.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 8/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, Prince said:

Sadly, I can see this getting pretty mingey at times and the issue would be people will still want to use it on main and it's just like another thing we might have to worry about. If you can answer this for me then I will +1/-1: how do you think we should deal with those who misuse it, use it on main if it does become solely event server, and any "Accidental" times it is used since RP punishments wouldn't be a thing on event server. @Max

It’s doesnt even need to be added to main.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Ryx said:

Isn't that the point? It would be an event server item.

No.... Dude. People can still abuse on the event server Hello? Especially when the main goes down and people are on Kamino.

Edited by Prince
  • 4 weeks later...